Pallets

Does anyone know of any where along the A14 from the M1/M6 split down to Huntingdon that you can sell pallets ?

TRy the Cafe at Junction 1 Welford maybe or Alconbury Truckstop.

Welford dont.

A5 north form J18 of the M1, about halfway betwwen Crick and the Old BP truck stop on the left … if it’s still there :question:

I’m pretty sure that theres a pallet place in Kettering signed at the top of the W/Bound sliproad at the A43 Corby junction (near the Brewers Fare pub). I’ve never used it but can remember seeing the sign.

I’m accepting no responsibility for my memory though. :smiley: :smiley:

Calv

thanks guys. Will try those when I next bring some ‘spare’ pallets back…

Of course,being the concentious driver that you are,you’ll take all pallets back to the yard. :wink:

Ken.

I would take them all back, but they only get filed away in a heap in the corner to be thrown away at a later date, so it seems to make more sense to donate them to a good cause. :smiley:

Once had a big falling out with Frigoscandia lot, I turned up to off hire a trailer only to find it half full of those nice blue pallets that fetch good money, no decision to make I went straight into the transport office & told them, then went over the yard & met the forkie to get them offloaded.
Forkie goes & gets a pump trolley & says there you are mate. Honest I might be but mug I am not, if they thought I would unload them for free they got it wrong, I wanted a pound a pallet to unload them they wouldn’t pay it, so I said zb you either get off or I’m selling them, they threatened to not let me out so I jumped in the cab & offed them a choice loose a gate & the pallets or unload them in 5 minutes.
They unloaded them, but lost some more the next time I found they had been using the offhire trailer for storage.
Some companies get what they deserve, no help .