Pallets

Any ideas on who’s going to pay the best for euro’s between Bridgend and Worcester? I think there’s a bloke at Strensham, but just wondered if anyone knew better?

the maoster:
Any ideas on who’s going to pay the best for euro’s between Bridgend and Worcester? I think there’s a bloke at Strensham, but just wondered if anyone knew better?

Not quite bridgend but theress griffis pallets in swansea mate… prob not very useful sorry

No worries mate. I blew it anyway! Managed to snaffle 100 euros and then couldn’t find anywhere to bloody shift them. Ended up donating them to the place in Worcester I had to load at. :imp: . Tried loads of places on the way up too.

Bit late now Moaster, but for future reference I’ve been collecting a list, it’s not in any order (might sort it when I’ve got a. Long tip one day) some I’ve got from TNUK, others are what I know or knew, any one feel free to add to it.

Bradford- near bradford,birch services east bound,theres a place next door to brian yeardleys featherstone,a big place near brake bros hemsworth ,thats off the top of my head local to me.

Daventry-
Palmer Pallets Daventry Ltd
Pallet Supplier • Royal Oak Industrial Estate
20 Lanchester Way, Daventry, Northamptonshire NN11 8PH
01327 312000

Durham/A1
Newton Aycliffe services.

Hull
Prentice & Jackson pallets

Keele north & south

Leeds Pallets, pontefract lane, j45, M1.

Leicester forest east n/bound

Leicester-
A46 north of Leicester-
Brian palmer pallets ltd
Waste Collection Service
Compounds 1- 2- 3 &6, Wymeswold Ind. Est., Loughborough, Leicestershire LE12 5TR
07970 438568

Lymm services

M25 j28 Romford

MK/Bedford
M1, J13, take the Salford Road 7.5ton weight limit/access, follow signs for Salford/Cranfield, go straight under the bridge & about half a mile, turn right.

Thurrock
Phone: 01708 680057
Mob: 07794 993046
Email: info@twpallets.co.uk
T.W. Pallets Thurrock Ltd
The Pallet Yard
726 London Road
West Thurrock
Essex
RM20 3LH

Thurrock services

Towcester
Jack’s Hill Towcester and Palmer Pallets Daventry( he had a bizarre situation where he used to make those funny dolly size pallets for a large brewery in Northampton. They used to be one way to Lutterworth then Lidl would sell them to him and he would sell them back to the brewery!)

J9 m42, a4097 toward Minworth. Left at the lights after the Severn Trent sewage works on to the pro logis estate, Kingsbury pallets a couple of mile down water orton lane on right near WHS windows. Don’t go too far down water or ton lane as their is a narrow, weak bridge further down the road that you won’t get over.

Harts head Moor eastbound on wagon park.

I think the Medway services on the M2 buys pallets. Don’t hold me to it but I’m sure I’ve seen a banner there saying so.

Toddington Services, Northbound.

M4 J30, north side of the motorway. Bloke’s not always there, but worth a quick look if you’ve got a few to get rid of.

Spot on Martin, cheers. I’ve just done a screen dump of your post for future reference.

Just pulled into Leicester Forest n/b for a break and noticed there’s a fella here who buys them too. Bleedin typical. :smiley: