Palletline hub, Manchester

Anyone been there? Know where it is? All I know is Trafford park somewhere.

Global Logistics Ltd Units
C&D Guinness Circle
Trafford Park
Manchester
M17 1EB Tel: 0161 869 0044/ 0161 876 5019

Hope this helps.

pip2209:
Global Logistics Ltd Units
C&D Guinness Circle
Trafford Park
Manchester
M17 1EB Tel: 0161 869 0044/ 0161 876 5019

Hope this helps.

ask for Paul, Derek or Nigel! :grimacing:

Brilliant ta. Start my 1st shift in the new job tonight. This week it’s trunk to Manchester and next week Birmingham and then rotates every week.

Found it ta

C10HOO:
Brilliant ta. Start my 1st shift in the new job tonight. This week it’s trunk to Manchester and next week Birmingham and then rotates every week.

Give us a wave when you’re at Brum - Fast-forward P33 usually on Bay 15.

Who are you driving for? ATL?

Yeah ATL, next week is Brum, Ill be in the Merc clad with Carlisle United gear, (Big supporter but not my stuff)

I’m off next week!! I’ll lookout when I get back.

When I first went there I put Guiness Road in my satnav and couldn’t find it, it was only that I saw a palletline trailer out the back of the place (where the gate into the yard is) so just bare that in mind, it’s actually off the roundabout as you can see when you put that post code into google ! If your satnav is like mine it may just put you in guiness road and you may end up going up guiness road looking for the place ! Just a bit of advice

Cheers, currently sat here waiting to be loaded. Like you say, over the canal and it’s straight over the round about.

C10HOO:
Anyone been there? Know where it is? All I know is Trafford park somewhere.

…hope u found it ok C10HOO, i work for global on the general side , not palletline. hope the forkies tipped you in good time , decent set of lads there. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Yeah first time here was Monday night, the lad who runs it on a night is spot on, since im a novice he took the time to explain the hows and whats.
Your motor the one parked in front of me is it?

C10HOO:
Yeah first time here was Monday night, the lad who runs it on a night is spot on, since im a novice he took the time to explain the hows and whats.
Your motor the one parked in front of me is it?0

… yes pal thats one of ours , dble deck ready for the hub in birmingham no doubt , yeh guy who runs it is called dave , top fella i get on well with him , all our trucks are now parked elsewhere in trafford park , so thats why the yard is always empty @ night , otherwise its a right ball ache to manouvre in there

If you go to the Starley Road depot in Birmimgham,bring your own mug for the vending machine,no free cups there.

toby1234abc:
If you go to the Starley Road depot in Birmimgham,bring your own mug for the vending machine,no free cups there.

Are you there now? If so, who are you driving for?