Pallet truck stop

Any one use a pallet truck stop or do you just make do with an old tyre or tip the truck on its side?

I try to wedge it in with another pallet. I always find tipping it on it’s side means it struggles to pump up as if all the hydraulic oil has tipped out.

Yes we’ve got them (made by Draper I think). Ours are really good, far better and space saving than tyres. I pump the forks up and wedge my sack truck onto the end to help hold it in place.

If you can afford the space it’s quite handy to have an old tyre on the deck. You can then lift the back end and drop the back wheels into it. At least hydraulic oil can’t leak out of it that way.

Yes, I recommend the ones designed for the job too. Much better than old car tyres or faffing about trying to strap them to something.

When using pump truck usually use motor bike tyre, tyre fitter only to pleased for me to take my pick, or in his words “take the lot mate” lol

Jack it up and slide a skid under the heel end of the forks then let it back down usually does the trick for me.