Pallet from Poland to UK

Hi,

Is anybody able to give me an indication of the price to ship a 600kg pallet from Warsaw to Ashford in Kent. I’ve done a quick search of the internet but am unable to get a ball park figure.

Thanks

£400

Get in touch with some of the Eastern European company’s they’ll probably do a full load for limeyphills quote!

bigtruck:
Get in touch with some of the Eastern European company’s they’ll probably do a full load for limeyphills quote!

some might, but the east europeans are generally charging much more than UK operators. the small to medium UK firms are out of touch with the market. They blame the poles for low rates, but havn’t got the balls to charge like a rhino. I’ve just charged a guy £350 for a job, I got a mate to do it for me and gave him £250. He later told me that if he’d priced the job himself, he would have only quoted £150. The customer that buys on price alone is his own worst enemy.
i’ve recently had a rating for the job. 5 stars for quality of service, and 4.5 for value for money.
and he paid cash. :wink: :laughing:

Thanks for the figures Gentleman.

It will give me an idea of what price I’m working with.

limeyphil:
£400

x 26 = £10,400 Poland - South UK one way.

Right, where’s the nearest truck dealer? :laughing:

Driveroneuk:

limeyphil:
£400

x 26 = £10,400 Poland - South UK one way.

Right, where’s the nearest truck dealer? :laughing:

i made a suggestion to a mate that subbied to the firm i was working for some years back.
charge £200 per pallet from anywhere in the UK to anywhere in Ireland. He gave it a go, his missus looks for work on the net, then he picks the stuff up. He comes out on sunday evening, heads back on tuesday evening. He’s finished by thursday.
there’s now two of them at it. most stuff can be stacked, he’s happy as a pig in [zb].