Pallet Force hub from M5 South

Evening chaps. Quick question for you.
If you can’t use the M6 Toll which way do you go to Pallet Force hub at Burton if coming up the M5?

Thanks

You could take m42 exit 10 follow through Tamworth to the a38

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You don’t need the toll road, just come around the M42 up to Coleshill then turn left Past the Belfry onto the A38.
Or if there are problems on that route go straight up the M5 onto the M6 and come off at J11 or J12 and head in that way.

Or follow a pallet ways truck but don’t turn off at Fradley park keep going :wink:

Thanks all, may have to go there soon so just wanted a heads up on routes.

Thanks again.

I’d go m5, m42, a446 north, a38.

Makes you wonder what the point of the M6 Toll road is for. A trial gone bad.

Dimlaith:
Makes you wonder what the point of the M6 Toll road is for. A trial gone bad.

Skirting Birmingham and the M6 for a start, its a cracking road, especially when you`ve got a TAG :wink:

But you don`t want to be on it for Burton, as mentioned earlier, M5 - M42 - A446 - A38, come off @ A5121 Burton/Branston exit…

Just to be different
M5 M6 to J11 turn right for Cannock A5 stay on the A5 to the bottom of the A38 at shenstone then up the A38.

Daytrunker:
Just to be different
M5 M6 to J11 turn right for Cannock A5 stay on the A5 to the bottom of the A38 at shenstone then up the A38.

I was going to use this route as another option, along with M42 - A5 West - A38 or M42 - A444 Burton, but they are all “rush hour” dependent IMO, the Cannock route in can be tortuous at certain times of the day [unless he does use the toll road for a few junctions], as is the “Belfry” route :wink:

Can you use the Toll road for a few junctions without charge?

Dimlaith:
Can you use the Toll road for a few junctions without charge?

The only part of the toll road which is free is the section between the m42 and M6