Pallet distribution networks

I see there are 3 big players
Pallet force, pallet line, pallex
I have had a look at there websites and been unable to find a list of all there distributors
Anyone know where I can get such a thing please

And there’s fortec as well

Pallet Network, Pallet Track?

And I thought Palletways was the biggest :open_mouth:

APC

DPD?

DP ATM ■■■■ !!!

when you say distributors, do you mean all the hauliers that collect and deliver the pallets, cos the way it works is you pay for a post code local to you and you collect and deliver all the goods in that area so you might need to search by post code to find what company covers a particular area

I sub-contract a lot for TPN - AKA The Pallet Network. Nice easy work, but those double deckers can become a right eye opener on a proper windy day. :laughing: :confused:

JollyJack:
I sub-contract a lot for TPN - AKA The Pallet Network. Nice easy work, but those double deckers can become a right eye opener on a proper windy day. :laughing: :confused:

I know,worked for palletways in 2008 and they sent me to Lichfield hub empty to pick up a load,this was during one of our storms and on the M40,a gust of around 90 to a 100mph hit me sideways and started to tip the D/D,i grabbed the handle in the cab and waited for it to go over,fortunately the wheels returned to the road,new pants please,lol

weewulliewinkie:
when you say distributors, do you mean all the hauliers that collect and deliver the pallets, cos the way it works is you pay for a post code local to you and you collect and deliver all the goods in that area so you might need to search by post code to find what company covers a particular area

Yes thats what I ment
Actully I will be looking for a multidrop job soon doing that kind of thing
So its about finding companies in my area that do multi drop on wagons

Tom Cobbles:

weewulliewinkie:

Yes thats what I ment

Tell us all what area you are in mate and I’m sure some helpful members will point you in the direct of the pallet multi-drop firms for that area…

Or stand on a corner of the entrance to a local industrial estate for 15 mins in a morning and you’ll see most of them. :smiley:

Evil8Beezle:

Tom Cobbles:

weewulliewinkie:

Yes thats what I ment

Tell us all what area you are in mate and I’m sure some helpful members will point you in the direct of the pallet multi-drop firms for that area…

South lakes mate

you should be about as popular as a ■■■■ in a space suit with the local nimbies at windemere and conswater toodling around in a double decker…id be more inclined to get the phone numbers of the local farmers to be handy for dragging you back out of the fields and ditches.and a wee saw might be usefull for the overhanging trees…surely some self inflicted masochism involved here… :confused:

dieseldog999:
you should be about as popular as a ■■■■ in a space suit with the local nimbies at windemere and conswater toodling around in a double decker…id be more inclined to get the phone numbers of the local farmers to be handy for dragging you back out of the fields and ditches.and a wee saw might be usefull for the overhanging trees…surely some self inflicted masochism involved here… :confused:

I take it you dont get to that neck of the woods verry often