Pallet buyers round the uk

As the title really and I’ll start with the only one I know
Exeter services

Just do a search on google. 10 a penny /all over the shop.

…But not necassarily for the pallets you’re wanting to flog them…! :smiley:

Is that Miserable get still at the Halfway House pub A5 near Crick? I pulled in there to flog some once and he was screaming.
“I DON’T NEED ANY MORE” Weird or what? :open_mouth:

Back in the 90’s when it was a quid for a 40 or 48 and £3 for a Euro I used to make almost half my wages with empty pallets. There was a furniture factory in the middle of Leeds that used to just skip them so the canny drivers delivering there did a deal with the forkie to load them on us when we’d tipped the chipboard we were delivering.

Mind you I also had an understanding employer who was happy for me to do it as long as I paid for the diesel if I went out my way which I usually didn’t need to do as there was a place en route a mile from the docks.

bigvern1:
Is that Miserable get still at the Halfway House pub A5 near Crick? I pulled in there to flog some once and he was screaming. “I DON’T NEED ANY MORE” Weird or what? :open_mouth:

closed two, three years ago pal! Think of the railheads, and the people who are on telly and all the lands going to get flattened shortly, shame about the pub it was good for a pint or two, whilst tramping for THE Egotistical Selfish Little willy wavers! :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

Keele m6 north and lymm, same guy owns both! Top lad! Appleton thorn for euros! Gate 11 m56 follow to unilever, but turn right, right again and reverse down the road on your right before butty bar! £4 clean euros! Gate 59, A1 truckstop Newton aycliffe turn, Barton lorry park too many to mention! :open_mouth: :unamused: :grimacing:

Lancaster msa south bound.

I always see the pallets wanted signs around and always wondered what do they actually do with them■■?

I may be wrong…But I think they sell them! :wink:

licester forest east
red lion T/S northampton

bigvern1:
I may be wrong…But I think they sell them! :wink:

Who wants battered up old pallets though? Surely they can’t be making much on them if they buy them from us for a couple of quid?

Don’t know many that buy battered ones to be honest.

They buy them off us for couple of quid sort them out sell them on for couple quid more

A1, Washington services, Northbound.

Advertising £3.50 for euro pallets.

In my younger days i used to make a right good wedge on white pallets, me and another forkie and our supervisor. Split 3 ways used to make about 100-200quid a month each, bosses never found out either :laughing:

See if you work for a company like tnt who deal with a lot of white pallets but don’t monitor what comes back to depot you can easy make 10 quid a day from your handballed pallets and picking up loose ones at customers.

M1 j45 A63 towards cross green, next to howarth timber they offer £4 for clean euros…
Not even 5 mins off the motorway,

Pallets are a dear do for companies to buy, some can be £15 plus!

Not sure how much a euro pal is■■?

they keep my wood burner going :laughing:

There’s one just off junction 17 M4 on a farm next exit after the Hideaway truck stop.

It’s best to make sure there’s either no broken or lightweight ones so you don’t get ripped off. If you start going to the same place a lot they start paying less I find so alternate and let them know you shop around to see who offers the most.

Ideally you want all decent euros for the best money

I made more in pallet money 1 week than my wages lol. , take 1 euro into lidl aycliffe take 50-60 euro out straight round the corner n sell them , £360 odd quid that week