Pallet buyers Canterbury/Rochester

Anyone kmow of any? Was planning to rid myself of some at Toddington but plans have changed and need shot before then ideally

Used to be a man just off the A2 before the M25,for Greenhithe,Bean,Bluewater.Not sure if he`s still there,sorry.Come off at that junction,over the A2,right and right again as if heading back for Dover,and he was on the right hand side(still upon the slip road).Swains of Rochester used to have a yard there ,and there was a transport cafe on right as well.Merryweathers or something like that■■?

whiplash:
Used to be a man just off the A2 before the M25,for Greenhithe,Bean,Bluewater.Not sure if he`s still there,sorry.Come off at that junction,over the A2,right and right again as if heading back for Dover,and he was on the right hand side(still upon the slip road).Swains of Rochester used to have a yard there ,and there was a transport cafe on right as well.Merryweathers or something like that■■?

merry chest on old A2

Fingers crossed looking for as many ideas as I can though lol

Not in Kent but Their is one in the thurrock services , one on Weston avenue in west thurrock opposite Renault trucks , plus their is one on new road a1306 of the a13 at the purfleet/ wennington turnoff for future reference

Or go to avely there’s a chep

malcolmgbell:

Chep don’t buy pallets

trucker10:

malcolmgbell:

Chep don’t buy pallets

I did not say they did

The chap that whiplash says was there. Good as gold. Cheers

:smiley:

Merry Chest!
Are they still there?

whiplash:
Merry Chest!
Are they still there?

Yeah I did a drive by on Google last night and seen the wagon and that so I did a proper drive past on the way down to Canterbury. Still going strong.

M2 services ( Medway ) northbound just before the exit back onto the motorway

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Can you still get paid something like a fiver a pop these days?

Winseer:
Can you still get paid something like a fiver a pop these days?

Depends in type of pallets and condition. Best I know if us a place near High Wycombe who’ll give you £3.50 for decent euros