Palfinger crane help

Hi,
I have searched the forum and the internet, but can’t seem to find an answer, I’m hoping someone can help.
I use to use an atlas crane that you put the legs out and down and then manually turned a lever on each leg that locked the hydraulics to stop them going back up under load.
For the last 2 years I’ve been using a HIAB that automatically does this, no manual lever however, my regular vehicle is off the road so I have a hire truck. This has got a palfinger pk 15500 with no manual lever that I can see. Does anyone know if there is a manual lever somewhere that I can’t find or is it the same as the HIAB and does it automatically?
Thanks very much in advance.

I’ve got a pk14080 ,to go to legs one of the levers has a different cap on it will push down and stay down until you pull it up again ,up is crane and down is legs ,then use the stupid twisty handle on the separate valve to work the legs

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
It’s the round red one at the far end .

Cheers mate. Do you lock the legs into position to stop the leg going back up because of the weight when using the crane? Ive used an atlas crane in the past and if you didn’t lock the legs out and down they would retract and potentially tip the lorry over.

No leg valves if that’s what you mean ,just click the lever with the round flat top either up or down ,then on mine manually pull out and use the other valve to send legs down ,click said lever back in line with others and work crane .

Yeah nice one, cheers mate. Been looking everywhere for the answer, the hire vehicle I’ll be using doesn’t seem to have a manual with it.

Just be aware mine is a yr 2000 so things may have changed !

I’ve looked everywhere for a manual leg valve lever and I can’t find one, I’m sure they are not usually hidden so it must not have one.