Pakistan

apparently the Pakistan floods were caused by a suicide plumber.

Making jokes about potentially thousands of deaths due to flooding?

Is that not a touch sick?
Still, if that’s the craze and people are being swept along by it, I guess I will just go with the flow.

Bit early for Pakistan jokes, but they just keep flooding in.

Now then class 4b. Can anyone tell me where Pakistan is? Underwater Sir.

Terrible news from Pakistan. It’s stopped raining.

Apparently little Achmed doesn’t have to walk three miles to get water now. I am stopping my £3 a month to charity.

A charity single has been released in aid of the Pakistan flood relief…Raindrops keep falling on Ahmed.

The first Pakistani refugees arrived at Heathrow today, airport staff were told , whatever you do, do not wave at them!

Aid workers helping the victims of the floods say the stench in Pakistan is almost unbearable…and it’s going get worse now there’s dead bodies lying around!

:laughing: :laughing:

Latest image from the international space station shows Pakistan as a giant bowl of coco pops!

India has sent a large conseignment of Towels to its neighbor Pakistan.
Its all they could think of,off the top of their head!..chris

It would take a hard heart not to laugh . Trouble is even saying the name of the country to the immigrant in the UK is against the law. If its Allah’s Will then they might try going to church once in a while. Strange thing is that the floods started in the areas where suicidal career students graduate . I did notice that the News tonight was 50/50 the P’ word - floods & cricket ; and football. So…no sound for 30 mins.
(seen on the net)
Earthquakes,War,Floods
Pakistan sounds like a terrible place to live. Makes you wonder why they don’t all move to another country.
(seen on the net)
Originally Posted by Iamnotapenguin
Sky News: Cameron pledges to flush Taliban out of Pakistan
I thought, “This new PM doesn’t [zb] about.”

What goes around comes around eh Pakistan…Those [zb] have been flooding Britain for years!

I’m getting sick of all the jokes on here about there only being one family involved in the Pakistan Floods. It’s completey insensitive. I mean, how do you think their brothers and sisters feel?

After appearing late at work for three days on the trot and telling the boss I’d slept badly, he gave me a sleeping pill.
That evening I took the pill, went to bed, slept like a log and appeared on the job at 6 am.
I gave the boss a smug grin when he arrived and said, “How’s that then?”
The boss said, “Where the ■■■■ were you yesterday?”

Joke by geebee in

David Cameron says he and his wife are just like millions of other middle class people in the UK.

So he’s calling us ■■■■■ then?

I have decided to write all my jokes in capitals from now on.
This one was written in London

I was approached by a member of Greenpeace in the street the other day and he told me that if I don’t donate £2 a month then people in Africa will die.
I cant believe Greenpeace employ such violent people.

I’ve just been given 2 weeks to live.
The wife’s gone away for a fortnight

These were all from sickipedia.org/

Following a request for aid for Pakistan, the following nations have responded

Australia is sending medical supplies
America is sending financial aid

Uk is sending replacements

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

some do gooders came round my house last night asking for donations towards the disaster in Pakistan, so i haned her my hose pipe and told her to take as much as they liked :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

More bad news I am afraid.

Last night a Boeing 747 crashed whilst carrying survivors to the UK. There were 387 people killed, apparently both families are devastated :wink:

Its reported that the BNP have donated 6000 crocodiles to the Pakistan Flood Appeal!..chris

Apparently all Mcdonald outlets in Pakistan are going to be issuing a rain coat with every burger ordered…The new P*ki Mac will be out on Monday ! :smiley:

Just £3 will buy food and bottled water for a family of 8 in Pakistan,
But on a serious note,Tesco is doing 4 cans of Stella for £2.99 !..chris

Newsflash : The BNP have just donated 6000 crocodiles to the Pakistan flood appeal.

“I’ve just been on a once in a lifetime holiday to Pakistan. I’ll tell you what, never again.”

This is the original joke told by Tim Vine to win the Edinburgh Festival awards.

“I’ve just been on a once-in-a-lifetime holiday. I’ll tell you what, never again.”

Although this months A level results were record breaking, it’s been reported that many pakistani students were below C level! :laughing:

Wheel Nut:
“I’ve just been on a once in a lifetime holiday to Pakistan. I’ll tell you what, never again.”

Hedgehogs -why won’t they share? …last years winner.

This is the original joke told by Tim Vine to win the Edinburgh Festival awards.

“I’ve just been on a once-in-a-lifetime holiday. I’ll tell you what, never again.”

So BP was forced to pay $20 billion for contaminating the water in the Gulf of Mexico. I wonder how many trillions the Pakistani government now owes.

:laughing:

Pakistan: Taliban ‘planning attacks on flood workers’
And me almost volunteered!!! Still might take a chance.

Been doing some headbanging today
Not the 70’s rock music kind of headbanging.
Just driving my speedboat around in Pakistan :grimacing: :grimacing:

Nik Naks will soon be issuing a new packet of crisps for the floods in Pakistan
With every 10 packets sold they wil send a raincoat to each victim of the disaster.
The new “Nik Nak ■■■■ Mac” should be a big succes :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: