Paint/airbrush job

A friend of mine works for a small outfit and the gaffer is looking into tarting up the back of the cabs with a custom paint or I reckon airbrush job “like what you see on intake transport” (his words not mine)
Can anyone recommend people/company’s to pass on!?
Pm if you prefer
Thanks in advance
(He has his tin hat on ready for the “it’s just a tool brigade” )

this is the guy you want :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

facebook.com/matt.thepainter

matt.jpg

Thanks wildfire

facebook.com/#!/kiaran.davies

Thanks puntabrava

Slightly does some for torr trucks he’s very good

I’m not usually one for tat like that but the Expendables black FH looks the dogs.

I appreciate the bloke who owns that Volvo is probably coining it but I’d seriously need to be a millionaire before writing the cheque for that type of thing…

Silver_Surfer:
I’m not usually one for tat like that but the Expendables black FH looks the dogs.

I appreciate the bloke who owns that Volvo is probably coining it but I’d seriously need to be a millionaire before writing the cheque for that type of thing…

I wonder how much it cost, 2k?

puntabrava:

Silver_Surfer:

Lol, & the rest!

Silver_Surfer:

i think it is one of Stanions from Manchester, they have had quite a few new trucks all airbrushed by Matt Airbrush

pretty remarkable really, as they were on the verge of bankruptcy a couple of years ago

Both that expendables and gladiator are indeed Stanians of Trafford park and both FH16 750’s to boot!

puntabrava:

Silver_Surfer:

That kind of work? £10k+

nickyboy:

puntabrava:

Silver_Surfer:

That kind of work? £10k+

I feel ill.

puntabrava:

nickyboy:

puntabrava:

Silver_Surfer:

That kind of work? £10k+

I feel ill.

I feel like I need to buy a airbrush lol

I haven’t got a picture off the slough international truck but I heard they paid 22k for matt to paint thiers.

Seems a waste of cash to me but thats just me.i always think for somenreasson that airbrushed trucks are more of a advertisment

I don’t doubt the quality of some of the work but I’d rather have an immaculate painted livery than “pictures”.

If the airbrush job is done well I can appreciate it but a bad or even average job can look very poor quality.

That’s why he can charge £22k. Poor air brushing writes the motor off, good airbrushing can add some value.

nickyboy:

puntabrava:

Silver_Surfer:

That kind of work? £10k+

Waste of money in my view… and yet if the driver asked for a quid an hour more there’d be horrified exclamations of horror and pleading poverty.

‘There’s no money in transport mate, can’t pay you a decent wage.’

Makes me laugh. :smiley: :smiley: