Paid to put his feet up (well why not)

On my 45 break saturday lunch time when a truck pulled into services, unhitched his trailer and parked next to it and me.

Good job i wasn’t sleeping as it was a reefer and the truck park was fairly empty but he parked next to me :!: :open_mouth: :neutral_face: :grimacing:

After he unhitched he sat there for about 10 mins, did his his print out etc etc then proceeded to do this…

…alright for some thought, getting paid to put their feet up - but why not, not very often that happens outside of an RDC :exclamation: , even if it was only for a few mins :wink: :wink: :exclamation: :exclamation: at least he took his shoes off though, :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: .

I left before the other truck arrived but i did wonder the truck he was meeting was being driven by a ladeeeeeeey. As he pulled the d/s mirror in and checked to see if his hair/face etc. But i dare say it prob was to check for any food left around his mouth :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :exclamation:

meh, i had an hours zuzz the other day whilst waiting to be tipped, i’d opened the curtains and told them i was there, what more can you do?

wats wrong with the bottom n/s of ya windscreen? or have ya done tha on purpose?

Why put his feet up on the steering wheel when he could have climbed into a nice comfy bunk :confused:

With tracky bottoms like that it must of been a scoucer!

Two stripe ones in that colour - Sainbury’s - £4.00 - bargain :wink: :wink:

killsville:
Why put his feet up on the steering wheel when he could have climbed into a nice comfy bunk :confused:

I know, Ive only got be at a set of lights for more than 2 mins and Im on the bunk! :smiley:

killsville:

As an agency driver, 8/10 times I`ll kick the seat back, and put my feet up rather than get on the bunk, especially as there may be a regular guys bedding on the bunk

mark h:
wats wrong with the bottom n/s of ya windscreen? or have ya done tha on purpose?

looks like the name on the side skirt of the truck has been blurred with photoshop “swurl”.
As all reefer opperators have to have the company name on the truck
now the clever gits could use photoshop, and un blur the info, but posting the un-blurred pic may breach forum rules

peirre:
now the clever gits could use photoshop, and un blur the info, but posting the un-blurred pic may breach forum rules

Really?? I never knew that.

We Dont, just all white unit & trailer no markings or name at all :exclamation:

Governor!:

We Dont, just all white unit & trailer no markings or name at all :exclamation:

lol is that so you can park next to others leaving your reefer going and not showing who you work for lol :smiley: :laughing:

Imp:

More like a Rumanian :laughing:

lol is that so you can park next to others leaving your reefer going and not showing who you work for lol

:laughing: No we have our outfit on hire from dawsons, hence no markings, not even on back of cab. But its DBC, couple of our other depots have trailers marked up DBC, but not at Chelmsford

I always feel really guilty whenever I park in the services cause the fridges on our trucks are stupidly loud.

I could upset some on here. So what the Hell.
We haul for a local firm 15mins away to be exact and they pay us to shunt for them fine but they pay us to shunt when theres nothing to shunt take the other day for example;
Start of Duty 14:00 arrive at shunt 14:30 sit and watch films on my Archos media player until 21:30 back to depot park up and go home, end of duty 22:00 alright it’s not me every day but usually 2 days in 5, dont get me wrong it not all Roses I now have to find a load more films to watch…

Lives a ■■■■■ then you get your Class1.