page size

is there a problem with page sizes today as some topics have went widescreen?

It’s a PITA when that happens, makes reading the forum on an I pad very difficult. It usually happens when someone posts a picture or a very long link. Problem being when the mods have fixed that particular post it then goes into micro letters!

I tend to scroll past them and hope that enough people post to take it to an extra page. :wink:

JIMBO47:
is there a problem with page sizes today as some topics have went widescreen?

Basically what Maoster has said. Though if it is not pictures causing it, can you give us links to some threads
that are causing a problem, so we can investigate.

As Tesco say every little helps. :wink:

nae problem … last page o the uk to Canada in expats for one.

Cheers that helps.

Tachograph has resized the image on the last page that was posted by Russjp on the 8th. So I’m guessing that was the cause of it.

Let us know if any others are affected. Quickest way is to use the report button on the post.
That way we’ll find it quicker to deal with it. :smiley:

I use Tapatalk and commented on that thread after Russjp and it didn’t show up that anything was wrong.

all is A ok now :laughing:

newmercman:
I use Tapatalk and commented on that thread after Russjp and it didn’t show up that anything was wrong.

I know this is a bit of a late reply but it seems Tapatalk resizes images automatically, I’ve just resized one that was 1536 pixels wide and it showed up all right on Tapatalk, but on my desktop monitor it went off the screen.

I can’t remember the last time I logged in through a browser. Mind you if you’re on the pic resizing job, it doesn’t look as if I need to [emoji41] [emoji41]