Paderborn Geramny

Does anyone know of any haulage firms in the Paderborn area that might take on an English class1 driver, will be moving out there shortly with my wife who has got a nursing job with the forces there. Any help most appreciated.

hello andy, have you sent a pm to slackmack. he lives somewhere around that area i beleive. good luck. jon

Well done for pointing Andy in my direction Jon, I didn’t see the post when posted.

Mac

just got back from there not much going on good chipy near the flats . you can go to osnabruck . there is a office there where you can ask if your wife is in the forces . thay mite help i am moving there my self as soon as i sell my house. good looke mate

hi i need work to gain experiance in germany at the mo not able to get back to uk to get it can any body help

The best way is going to a agy. All depends on where you are living when you get here.

It’s a bit late :open_mouth:

You asked if I heard of any jobs going… well I was approached by a Brit driver from NOBILIA (Kitchens production and delivery, Gütersloh). They already have about 120 drivers, (30 of which are brits) working there and they are looking for another 30 drivers. You’ll find yourself out on the road 4 nights a week, doubled up, self offloading. I can’t give you any figures re: wage, but it aint to be sniffed at, they are reknown for being good payers.

I don’t have a contact number or name, but found this on their home page:

NOBILIA-Werke J. Stickling GmbH & Co.
personnel department
Hr Bopf
Waldstraße 53-57
33415 Verl

• Germany -

Telephone: +49 (0) 5246 508-0
Fax: +49 (0) 5246 508-96 999

E-Mail: chancen@nobilia.de

Regards
Mac

I have just moved here my self in HÖVELHOF i have just been told about a job driving to the uk it is removells the firm is could Pearsons & sons ask for brian or fran tell 00491642 247992 good luck . may cu in the chipy ha ha :slight_smile:

If anyone pulls up in a white Scania, introduce yourself, coz it will probably be me :laughing: