P/x value for car

Anyone any ideas where you can get that online ,I’ve tried but I don’t seem to get anywhere ,don’t want to go to dealer as it takes hours these days .
I’m after one for Nissan juke 1.5 dci visia ,64 plate ,9k ,much appreciated if anyone can point out where tondo one ,or get one ,thanks
N.b don’t know if it matters but looking around 16 k- 20k as cost of replacement car

www.webuyanycar.com

Both are ok but we buy will require a email address meaning for the following week or two you get a bit of junk mail of them

Just go on fleabay or better still Autotrader, they’ll give you a rough idea of prices when you check out similar motors for sale.

Edit, ignore me, I just noticed the part ex bit.

Wouldn’t bother with we buy any car,they buy cars to sell in for profit so won’t give you a decent price for any car.
As said above look on eBay ect for cars of same age ect and look at what they are on for .

don’t bother with parkers etc…webuyanycar will offer you above book to get you there,then chop it once your on the premises to see how daft you are…if you don’t know anyone in the trade,then the accurate way is to phone your local car auction,and ask them this exact question…if I give you my car to sell as an outright sale,then how much am I realistically likely to return…take off a few hundred quid as they will also increase it a tad to entice you to sell it through them,and that figure will be the trade value.no doubt itl be drastically lower than what you think your car is worth,but itl be a very accurate figure as to what your cars value is…on ebay,then the prices are all over the place with dreamers,best look on gumtree nationwide for an average of asking prices,bear in mind they will also be chopped if you went to buy them.

Go on Nissan’s web site, do a search and see what price there Jukes are selling for,then knock off about £800 then that will give you an approx part ex price, but it depends on colour,over all condition and your location

Which ever way you look at it, getting rid of the motor… avoid these online buying car sites…they offer one price online, then will knock you off about approx 10% of the offer price due to paint defects and ■■■■■…
Simply offer high…pay little…sell high…wouldnt even bother with a car aution…prices are to fickle…