P & o roadways leeds

im looking at jacking in the electrics im completely fed up to back teeth of it, so im looking at a job back on the road again. ive kept my hand over the past 4 years so it wont be a difficult move.

now ive sent a cv to p&o leeds as i fancy going back on the boxes, does anybody know what they are like to work for :question: :question: the web page looks quite good and i wont mind a couple of nights out a week if i have to.
also what type of area do they cover.

ive also tried to get back into freightliner but im not too hopeful due to the way i left last time.

ive sent sent a cv to stobbies at sherburn on days.

so we will see.

good money on roadways my mate worked there on nights taking home about 480pw 2 dordons a night.i applied never heard anything back :frowning:

how long a go was that :question: :question: :question:

Good Luck JD. Im back at it on Monday too, :slight_smile:

Wheel Nut:
Good Luck JD. Im back at it on Monday too, :slight_smile:

cheers malc.

it dosent help that theres no work in the building trade at the moment to be be fair im throughly fed up with the electrics so im happy to pack it all in apart from the side jobs on a weekend.

im looking for something back on the boxes and home at night.

good luck for monday and let me know how you get on. :wink:

earlier this year mate but he had some probs so had to leave :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

i carnt belive jd you even need to ask this question what they are like!!they are all on hour pay now the 2nd gen has been scrapped,some like it some dont as they are all haning around getting the hours in " just up your street"

globby 480:
i carnt belive jd you even need to ask this question what they are like!!they are all on hour pay now the 2nd gen has been scrapped,some like it some dont as they are all haning around getting the hours in " just up your street"

glad your still looking in daz.

i was thinking about popping down to knowles or pettys to see what they are all about. i dont mind 2 nights out a week but no more than that.

lol yer still poping in now and then jd, go to :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: knowles :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: , now i know you have lost the plot now i know!!! or time must be BLOODY HARD!!! :blush:

globby 480:
lol yer still poping in now and then jd, go to :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: knowles :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: , now i know you have lost the plot now i know!!! or time must be BLOODY HARD!!! :blush:

ok maybe not :blush: :blush: :blush:

buy a pair of tights and pop down to the local bank :wink: , tax free aswell jd, :laughing:

globby 480:
buy a pair of tights and pop down to the local bank :wink: , tax free aswell jd, :laughing:

i did suggest that to the misses as things are getting bad but she put a block on it. :imp:

jd your wife wont want to waste a good pair of tights :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

dreva:
jd your wife wont want to waste a good pair of tights :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

haha billy i tell you what she would give me the gun and no disguise and drop me off outside the bank shouting out the window of the car… " see you in 7 years " :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

[quote=

ive also tried to get back into freightliner but im not too hopeful due to the way i left last time.

so we will see.[/quote]

Jeeze mate I would rather starve than work for Freightliner.

Good Luck finding something else tho I will keep my ear to the ground :wink:

brownridge is looking for c+e drivers if your interested JD.

i applied to stobbies for nights tramping done me form on line got a letter within 2 days saying pasted the first stage but no jobs at minute night tramping
but they did say they would let me know as soon as one became avalable if you want straight days they were advertising on there website for day drivers at sherburn hope this helps mate :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

dreva:
i applied to stobbies for nights tramping done me form on line got a letter within 2 days saying pasted the first stage but no jobs at minute night tramping
but they did say they would let me know as soon as one became avalable if you want straight days they were advertising on there website for day drivers at sherburn hope this helps mate :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I do wish they would change the colour scheme they look like a flock of parrots when you see a few drivers stood together…

Do I mean flock ? doh :blush:

there uniforms used to black and orange when william first took over :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

dreva:

ive also stuck a days only form on line for stobbies but havent heard anything back yet.

i had an interview with maritime time that seemed ok but they are quiet at the minute. they did tell me that lcs is closing in leeds and maritime are moving in there soon.