P&O Ferrymasters

Hi guys,

Just wandering, does Ferrymasters do Euro work with their own trucks & drivers? their depot is in Ipswich and i know they have a few 4x2 low ride units. I also know they used to have a few subbies doing Italy and Spain for them, just wandered if they still have that type of work.

AaronR

So after all those Pm’s i sent about Magnus, you didnt even go then■■?

Yes they do Aaron. For some reason its refered to as the “self drive” fleet. (I thought all trucks were self drive?)
Possible quite a bit of ADR work involved.

kindle fill me in on magnus pls.cheers mate :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

dreva:
kindle fill me in on magnus pls.cheers mate :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

he said magnus not magners.

Ive never written so many detailed pm’s, all the questions, all the answers, and then some! :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:
Dreva, they own lorries and pay you to drive them, thats as much as i know :laughing: :wink: :wink:

Kindle,

Yeah im working for Magnus. I just wandered coz i always see lots of there low ride units thats all, and coz i know they used to do alot of Italy work. I dont wanna go there! i

Aaron

AaronR:
Kindle,

Yeah im working for Magnus. I just wandered coz i always see lots of there low ride units thats all, and coz i know they used to do alot of Italy work. I dont wanna go there! i

Aaron

Thats all right then! i thought all my pm’s were a waste of time. Hows it going then, are you on Estron or Norfolk Line?