P&G MARSH

Hope it’s ok to add my pics was taken in Sept 2011 time coming out of Corley service on the M6…

“feel free to take them if they any use to you”

thanks for them pics mate :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

a few more recent ones of dads with new trims and more lights :sunglasses:

I’m intrested to see how the trailer “one I posted style” works
Any videos mate ?

Legend_Scania:
I’m intrested to see how the trailer “one I posted style” works
Any videos mate ?

basically its a big conveyor belt going to the front of the trailer, used for tipping the spuds no videos but hope this piccy gives ya a bit of an idea,…

Yep spot on gave me a idea cheers mate

not posted in here in a while but here are the 2 motors from shrewsbury show 2013 dads on the left and one i took along for the weekend on the right, got Highly commended in Fleet category :smiley:

Dad’s Truck

Smart trucks.
What are Whites removals doing there?

removalboy:
Smart trucks.
What are Whites removals doing there?

that picture was taken at West Pennine Trucks, Telford

excellent photo’s sam, thanks for putting them up and put some more up when you get the chance. :wink:

I followed your dad on friday.He turned right at ludlow racecourse on friday afternoon.

Tonyb

tonyb70:
I followed your dad on friday.He turned right at ludlow racecourse on friday afternoon.

Tonyb

yea it was him what you drivin tony■■?

sam

phantom309:

tonyb70:

Tonyb

yea it was him what you drivin tony■■?

sam

What i drive is my avatar picture.
I’d just been to tesco shopping.
I don’t get out on the road these days in a lorry.Iv’e only put 2 tachos in the last 10 months

Tonyb

The new One :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

a not so new one

And finally Dad’s undergoing repairs (again) bloody dafs :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

Two of P&G Marsh units leaving Oswestry Truck Show.

how many trucks do the run sam?

Hutchie:
how many trucks do the run sam?

bout 12 mate

nice pics phantom that white topliner was loading on a farm where i was loading wheat a couple off weeks ago now. Some smart motors.

cheers mate :slight_smile:
Some more off my photobucket :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

In France :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

enjoy :smiley: :smiley: