P & B foods Bradford

Does anyone know much about these? They are wanting 3 class 1 drivers. Salary is £30,000 ish but looks like that includes night money which is 2/3 a week. So overall maybe not too great a salary? cheers all

There was a thread about these about a month ago m8,i dont know how to do that view topic thing that members do to bring old topics back,im sure somebody will help :neutral_face:

Oh yeah, found it and remember reading it. Did have a slight interest until i re-read that!

Is there any good paying jobs round bradford :question: i lad i know got finished from parcelnet,based a grattons listerhills,he said the wages are shocking what they are paying round that area,last i know he was on for bradford council doing landfill,come to think of it theres allways lots of landfill lorrys on the a650,and live chicken lorrys ,where do they all go :question: :confused:

seth 70:
Is there any good paying jobs round bradford :question: i lad i know got finished from parcelnet,based a grattons listerhills,he said the wages are shocking what they are paying round that area,last i know he was on for bradford council doing landfill,come to think of it theres allways lots of landfill lorrys on the a650,and live chicken lorrys ,where do they all go :question: :confused:

The tippers run out of the quarries along the A65, dunno about the chuck trucks. Pretty much all hauliers with a BD/HD/HX postcode base pay ■■■■ money and expect 80 hrs a week. LS isn’t a great deal better either. The money is in the WF postcodes on the M1 and M62 corridors.

Its allways landfill walking floors i see up and down the a650,must be a place that kills chickens in the centre of bradford aswell,halal place maybe :question:

seth 70:
Its allways landfill walking floors i see up and down the a650,must be a place that kills chickens in the centre of bradford aswell,halal place maybe :question:

Taking a wild guess here but the ejector tippers are probably Bradford CC going to the landfill but I don’t know where. Maybe Howden Clough behind the Showcase? Is Peckfield still open?

Left hand down!:

seth 70:

Taking a wild guess here but the ejector tippers are probably Bradford CC going to the landfill but I don’t know where. Maybe Howden Clough behind the Showcase? Is Peckfield still open?

You are bang on with your guess lhd,thats where there heading behind the showcase,and the chicken lorrys go to a hallal place in bradford city[i rung my m8 and asked him]i wouldnt like to be down wind of that landfill if its got bradfords waste in it :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :cry: :cry: