OZ and BIG BUCKS!

Just been watching “Australia with Simon Reeve”, £60k for an instructor, and a driver is on £130k, quarry work. If I was single I,d go for 10 years !

Just to add, some jobs have flights to the mines that are free, and if your over a certain age (55) you work for a week and have 3 weeks off :open_mouth:, don’t know the money ?

HGV driver isn’t on the list of desired professions to get the 4 year working visa (457 visa).

my dad works as an Communications Engineer over in Sydney and he checks the list for me fairly often and it’s not been on there for a long time.

here’s the list
immi.gov.au/Work/Pages/skill … lists.aspx

Rooster:
Just been watching “Australia with Simon Reeve”, £60k for an instructor, and a driver is on £130k, quarry work. If I was single I,d go for 10 years !

Where do I sign up, I’d leave my wife for 10 yrs, she’ll be fine :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

mines are very quiet at the moment with lots of equipment parked up i hear

If you ever do go to Australia and Immigration Control ask you if you have a criminal record, just say “I didn’t think you still needed one”. :wink:

Harry Monk:
If you ever do go to Australia and Immigration Control ask you if you have a criminal record, just say “I didn’t think you still needed one”. :wink:

Dont say ‘me mother got me the MC Hammer album,for xmas ,when I was younger’…I didn’t know the miserable gits had no humour .

Aussie`s have got a good sense of humour, they invented Fosters and called it alcohol ffs.

dowahdiddyman:
Aussie`s have got a good sense of humour, they invented Fosters and called it alcohol ffs.

Cos they dont know how to spell ■■■■■

Harry Monk:

LMFAO :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

zeddman:

dowahdiddyman:

Cos they dont know how to spell ■■■■■

That was castlemaine XXXX,that was p-ss!

OK then,if Australia can have a desired list of professions why cant we?

alamcculloch:

European Union common market

dowahdiddyman:

I developed quite a taste for Victoria Bitter (VB) while over there
Also redback beer isn’t too bad either.

alamcculloch:

well yes we do
[wiki](Immigration policy of the United Kingdom - Wikipedia

Just turn up at our border and say your a minority in danger and your in wae a free flat

nearly there:
Just turn up at our border and say your a minority in danger and your in wae a free flat

cornwall is now a minority :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh Ar Ai

How do I get a job over there lol.