OYEZ!........OYEZ........OYEZ!!

Hi, Classicman,

You sound as if you know Glen from experience, have you been on the receiving end of his generosity or have you been made aware how deep his pockets are!! Cheers , Bassman

Hiya…sorry i can’t make the do…can i ask a favour…find out if linda still works there. she’ll be 63 ish.
she lived in the same street as me in the 60’s(Leek). i was in the cafe 10 years ago(retired now)she served me,
she asked if i was from the stoke area, i said Leek. she said she lived in sandon st. i said wow i lived at 66.
she lived at no10. she moved away years ago, i never saw her untill then…small world. do me the favour please.
Cheers John

Bassman:
Hi, Classicman,

You sound as if you know Glen from experience, have you been on the receiving end of his generosity or have you been made aware how deep his pockets are!! Cheers , Bassman

I’ve known him as a good friend for over 25 years. I hope he gets a decent turnout on Sunday. I shall try to pop over, it’s not too far away.

Hi, Classicman

Are you one of his ex Orange workmates?

Bassman:
Hi, Classicman

Are you one of his ex Orange workmates?

. Certainly not! :astonished: :astonished:

Well, the Big Day is almost here!
Sorry I wont be there to share the days fun. I’ll raise my glass of Irn-Bru and toast you all.
Classicman, why are you being so coy?
Haven’t you got a lovely pair of Bristols?
Alex

alexsaville:
Well, the Big Day is almost here!
Sorry I wont be there to share the days fun. I’ll raise my glass of Irn-Bru and toast you all.
Classicman, why are you being so coy?
Haven’t you got a lovely pair of Bristols?
Alex

Like Robin Masters sorry no. If your going to be Robins ‘apprentice’ at Lincoln Farm again I’ll speak to you there!

Cant wait!!
Alex

Now that Glen has had his day and has no doubt bought many of his muckers a pint of IRN BRU and has been supplied with a few, can those of us that couldn,t attend and enjoy one of the pints Glen,s bought, have a report on the day which I hope went very well.

I went it was a nice little gathering of about twenty commercials and hal a dozen smaller vehicles.The cafe was very busy both inside and outside with bikers.Thanks for organising it.
Cheers Dave.

Bassman:
Now that Glen has had his day and has no doubt bought many of his muckers a pint of IRN BRU and has been supplied with a few, can those of us that couldn,t attend and enjoy one of the pints Glen,s bought, have a report on the day which I hope went very well.

It was a good event. The cafe did exceptionally well, but i think very,very little of it came from Glen’s pocket.