Owner drivers wanted for container work

Hi, I am doing some work for Roadways and just thought I would pass this on for any O/D looking for container work. I was getting a box lifted off the other day at Pentalvers Felixestowe. They have a sign up O/D wanted for container work across the UK.

that sighn has been up for ages however if it involves serveral trips into any pentalvers yard southampton you will spend more time waiting that earning :smiley:

The same sign is up on their Leeds depot. I think the sign is older than me.

i know they ar3 wanting subbies out of Southampton, i was asked by the TM at the depot that i run out of, if i wanted to run out of there for them

i don’t think standing there laughing at him was the answer that he was looking for :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Every container firm in the country has them signs up as there’s one born every day.

OK in future I won’t bother, your loss. :imp:

alder:
OK in future I won’t bother, your loss. :imp:

No, it was kind of you to pass the information on, it’s just most folk think that Pentalver’s don’t offer a very good deal.

Having said that, I’m sure they have many subbies who are perfectly satisfied with it so you pays your money and takes your choice. :wink: