Own up.......

Who has got a dashboard Christmas tree yet?? :grimacing: you know the cheesy ones with led lights, on sale about Easter time in sevice stations! I have’nt seen any yet in trucks, Thank God!!! Bar Humbug :imp: If you are guilty, are you also playing sad xmas carols on your sound system, don’t forget the chimney on-top of your cab for santa to climb down, that is as long as you have been good children?

OMG! I can actually get a tree 4 my cab! OMG! :smiley: got my cds ready 2, thank god I don’t need a chimney tho . . . . I’m not working crimbo day. I’ve not seen 1 in a cab yet but there r a fair few that cover the front of the cabs in fairy lights lol.

i havent just purchased one off ebay honest!! :smiley:

I can’t find any shops round West Oxon that sell them. Last time I had one, some teenage chav in The Motorist centre told me it would work with 24 volt; Put it in my CAT 970 (loading shovel, pre-LGV license) and it looked nice…Until whilst greasing the bucket looked up to see a molten green mess running down the windscreen :blush:

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: i have a flashin santa !!!

Don’t worry, the half drawn curtains and front fog lamp brigade will almost certainly oblige, I shall be entering into the spirit of Christmas with a black hat with Bah Humbug written in big letters on it :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

My Dad’s got one from a poundshop! :smiley:

Result!!! I wana get one of these for my lorry.Poundland here i come :grimacing: :grimacing:

bigtrev:
:shock: :open_mouth: i have a flashin santa !!!

That should get you some brownie points from Sam :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ve not got any dashboard lights for Xmas, but this post did remind me to check my Xmas equipment list…

First up is my Xmas hat

Xmas hat.jpg

Now we have my Xmas lights.
I’ve spared plenty of expense with these, cos they don’t flash and are housed in a black plywood wooden box made from an old packing crate.

Xmas lights.jpg

Yep, all equipment checks out, so I’m ready for the ‘festive’ period. :smiling_imp:

I’ve got my special Xmas avatar at the ready too, but I’ll keep that handy for nearer the time. :grimacing:

Not me! But I have got 2 blue’s on my dash! :blush:
Oh come on otherwise I’m just another DHL motor.
White actross pushing up the M1 then M6 at night. :wink:
Oh and no FRONT FOGS on even though I have them. :open_mouth:

Its nice to know I’m not the only misery about at this time oh year…God I love you guys!!..eehmmm I mean yeah rite on lets burn all nativity displays :open_mouth: I do chuckle at those macho truck drivers with their little dashboard xmas trees Ho Ho HO!

Come on Sam its only once a year! Bah humbug :smiling_imp:

streaky:
Come on Sam its only once a year! Bah humbug :smiling_imp:

So are birthdays and I don’t like them either! :angry: I really don’t mind anyone doing what they like when they like, but struggle to switch on a false feelings about something that just aint there, with me is what you see is what you get! sorry it don’t suit everyone but thats what fascinates me about people, we are all different! so when someone questions me and makes me feel guilty that I am not doing anything for xmas thats when I say bah humbug!!! and if you have’nt already noticed I love to have a laugh but I hope not at anyone elses expense! I will admit I don’t help myself when it comes to xmas, but who knows whats round the corner? I love to be taught new things? One day my Prince will come and maybe make me feel the warmth of Christmas but my idea is that it would’nt be called xmas as that I don’t want to understand (religion) but maybe more apt would be a time to be together? awww thats better is’nt it I’m not a party pooper am I? you watch I prob be the first to wish everyone a happy day!!! :wink:

SamIam:
Its nice to know I’m not the only misery about at this time oh year…God I love you guys!!..eehmmm I mean yeah rite on lets burn all nativity displays :open_mouth: I do chuckle at those macho truck drivers with their little dashboard xmas trees Ho Ho HO!

And their dreamcatchers, love call sign, scania illuminated cab wall,

dieseldave:

Lol sod all the christmas trees I want to see this in a truck this year, either that or a giant lit up humbug sweet :laughing:

Guess the older you get the less appealing Christmas becomes, I can’t remember much about Christmas anymore, probrably because im usually drunk :blush:

Nope dont do xmas either so yep a bah humbug poss wont even bother this year at home

But this year may be a little different due to going into hospital for more injections on 29th dec

animal:
Nope dont do xmas either so yep a bah humbug poss wont even bother this year at home

But this year may be a little different due to going into hospital for more injections on 29th dec

:cry: :frowning: :cry: I hope it all goes well for you on the 29th…

Grayham:

dieseldave:

Lol sod all the christmas trees I want to see this in a truck this year, either that or a giant lit up humbug sweet :laughing:

Guess the older you get the less appealing Christmas becomes, I can’t remember much about Christmas anymore, probrably because im usually drunk :blush:

I’d love to see Dave’s Bah Humbug light box in a truck thats delivering Christmas trees that would be cool! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: & the driver wearing a Bah Humbug hat obviously :sunglasses:

SamIam:

I am with the Humbuggers on this, Christmas comes but once a year and isn’t it a bloody good job?

The Wheelnuts are going oop North to a bleak and blustery cottage miles from anywhere, well it is actually quite close to a pub in the next village. No decorations, not even a festive Turkey, we may get the dog a new collar, but presents are out as are Carols and cards.

I ordered an 18 case from Virgin Wines, that’s me sorted then :smiley:

If we get snowed in, it will extend our stay, the travel insurance should cover us :laughing: