Owens Road Services

Keep it legal they will push you to get their £ worth of flesh if you rush it and you [zb] up its gonna come back an bite you… Take a camera with you any damage reprt it befor you even move it and of course take photos of it
A new motor comes with well i didnt do it boss

Well…i have got the job.

Having a company induction next Friday then start the following Monday!

Can only give it a go and see what it’s like.

Lee G:

DonutUK:
Only thing i was a little cautious over was that he mentioned if the truck was running late the driver would normally phone his relief and tell them not to come till later. Clearly they have a view that the shift starts when your truck arrives! Might have an issue with that.

if thats the case then drag your shift out and make the money up that way.

once you get to know the other drivers get them to text you if they are having problems anywhere and at least you will have a rough idea if they are going to be late back (or even early). shouldnt be a problem then…

this sounds o.k if your changing over in the daytime, i used to do a changeover round the midnight mark, would often get up around 11 oclock to find message on phone saying ,problems, not sure when back, wait to your mate have a weeks holiday and you get agency opposite you, its a nightmare, in the end i said either you take me off it or im off , they took me off it, cant remember anyone sticking it.
in the daytime its different , but on a night i wouldnt entertain it again, best of luck.