Owens road services"truckers"

Did anyone see the fly on the wall documentary called “truckers” last year.It was about owens road services in Llanelli and i managed to miss almost all the series due to the wife watching big brother!!

Does anyone know if it can be downloaded or obtained from anywhere??

Al

You have a PM

Cheers mate!

Al

pm me too please

Same here… Thanks

Could we perhaps get a “Backup” torrent going? for those who own legal copies but just need to download it again for backup purposes?

If someone would PM me as well…that would be nice :slight_smile:

Alex

pm me to please :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

please pm me to
cheers
steve

and me if you please :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

pm please too!

Thanks

I feel lke i’m missing out so me too please :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: pm me 2 pleeeeeeeeeze :laughing: :laughing:

dont forget about me :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

me also please. :smiley:

All PM’ed

cheers matt, much appreciated. but i have to wait to watch it :laughing:
i registered with the other site ? 6 wks ago and still wating to get a mod to activate it ■■. :unamused:

Limestone Cowboy:
All PM’ed

Am i too late for a pm aswell l.c. :question: :question: :question: :question: :question: :question:

Am I too late as well to be pm’d■■?

:wink: :smiley: :smiley: Thanks mate :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Just a gentle reminder, Private messages are just that Private therefore anything in them is unknown to anyone including those who run this website.

Any website posting links or offering a way publicaly to allow access to copyrighted material “could” end up with a whole heap of problems. so IF anyone has any knowledge or information about how to download this or obtain it , then dont say it on a public forum. for the above reasons we could not allow such a link on here