owd noddy

been reported in the news that i wish it could be christmas every day possibly earns him a million quid a year where did i go wrong in life

keepthefaith:
been reported in the news that i wish it could be christmas every day possibly earns him a million quid a year where did i go wrong in life

You went wrong when you turned down the invitation to join Wizzard :wink:
Regards John.

Get your self on X factor or britians got talent.
You don’t need to have talent lol.
And your soon get spotted have a few years in the spotlight.
Then can fade away and earned more than driving a truck.

Or take up snooker Ronnie got 100k last week for winning the nation’s tournament not bad for 2 weeks work if that

Fair play to yam top Black Country bloke Loike!

Not a patch on M.C. yammer.
Yow cor touch this.

Mariah has earn’t $2.6 mill a year for “all I want for Xmas is a big ■■■” between 1994 and 2016.

A cool $57 million during that period. Not bad for one ■■■■■■ song.

Sting sold his music for $205 mill for all rights to it.

And Bruce aka the Boss has just sold all his music and rights for $500 mill not too shabby when you consider how much thru made out of their careers and then sell the music and eight for massive sums.

So yeah write a decent number 1 song and if your lucky live off it forever. The problem with money is people always want more no matter how much they earn. So once you’ve made a million you want another and then life becomes expensive and get more and more expensive.

Sent from my CPH2173 using Tapatalk

keepthefaith:

Erm - Noddy had nothing to do with that song. His (or rather, Slade’s) is called “Merry Xmas Everybody”.

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

Noddy said many years ago that “Merry Xmas Everybody” was his pension pot :smiley:

Quality early 1970’s.

It was there with Roll Away the Stone Mott The Hoople and Dance With the Devil Cozy Powell.Vado Via Drupi.Radar Love Golden Earing.Do you Wanna Dance Barry Blue.

Takes me back to those better days and that Christmas every time I hear them all and worth every penny and a bit more.

As much I like the 1970’s Motown Spector/Darlene Love beats both Noddy’s and Roy Wood’s efforts combined though.

youtube.com/watch?v=UV8x7H3DD8Y

youtube.com/watch?v=tsU08y9peZg

Just watched them both, while Darlene is good i still prefer Slade

SHYTOT:
Just watched them both, while Darlene is good i still prefer Slade

It was proper Slade and rightly beat Wizzard to the Christmas number 1.But surprised Mott the Hoople didn’t get number 2 and Cozy Powell 3.