Overtime rates

Hi guys, i started a new job through an agency in Liverpool, Unfortunitley thare is no overtime, average day is 11 or 12 hours, dont get paid break (obviously) and there is no overtime rate… Im just happy to get work at the minute and it should be prett steady work (no it aint Stobarts)… I was just thinking what overtime rate if any do all you guys get… An overtime rate used to be pretty much the same all around (time and a half) but it seems now when there is a shortage of drivers, companies are taking advantage of it… What do you guys all get for overtime, please get back with similar rates to me to make me feel better lol, (£7.oo class 2… £8.00 class 1)…

looks like scottish rates but if i do agencey work after 8 something extra.
last few years i wouldnt know overtime or weekend payments ,if they smacked me in the mouth :laughing:
till things get better works work. crack on :laughing:

Where I am we get about £9.00 an hour flat - no extra for overtime.

I’m in South Wales and although the hourly rate is a little on the low side (£8.33) it goes to time and a half after 8 hours which bumps up the average when my days tend to be around 11-12 hours.

George-1982:
I’m in South Wales and although the hourly rate is a little on the low side (£8.33) it goes to time and a half after 8 hours which bumps up the average when my days tend to be around 11-12 hours.

I’m on salary based on 52 hours, works out around the 7.60 mark. Our distance drivers get around 6.25 p/h :unamused:

Salary. 45 hours per week. No overtime. Works out at £9-62 per hour or it would do if I only worked 45 hours as it is for the roughly 48 hours I do work it’s about £9-02 per hour. Would look elsewhere if there was anywhere else to look. Used to be on hourly pay with time and a half after 8 hours, lost a lot of money going onto salary but a jobs a job at the moment.

We get £9ph and time and a half after nine hours, double for sundays and bank hols with a day in lieu as pay

we get time and a half after 8 hours time and a third before 6.00am time and a half saturdays double time sundays and bank holidays but can be complicated if i worked 5.00am till 4.00pm it would be 1hour time and a third 7 hours normal rate 2 n half hours time and a half - half hour lunch