overtaking

mickeyflyn:
Every time a topic is raised wear a fellow hgv driver does something another doesn’t like on here its automatically assumed he is an agency driver,which makes me wonder if the non agency drivers are all perfect or just don’t have the balls to admit they make mistakes or a wrong judgment. Some of the crap i read here reminds me of spiteful little boys in the plàyground at school.

+1

mickeyflyn wrote:
Every time a topic is raised wear a fellow hgv driver does something another doesn’t like on here its automatically assumed he is an agency driver,which makes me wonder if the non agency drivers are all perfect or just don’t have the balls to admit they make mistakes or a wrong judgment. Some of the crap i read here reminds me of spiteful little boys in the plàyground at school.

Ive probably added this wrong but +2

It’s sarcasm gone mad!

Bertee:
Unbelievable… I thought the motorbike forums were bad at blaming car drivers.

So… If you’ve driven cars all your life but have only waited until now to go for your LGV then you ain’t a trucker?

Guess having Cat C or C+E on your ticket isn’t enough for some other “truckers” eh?

It aint newbies that are the problem, we have all got to learn… and ADAPT at the same time. It’s those that don’t adapt that are the problem they drive their trucks as they drive their cars, and in the same inconsiderate manner as many car drivers do. I think the problem is that there is not a lot of difference between driving a car and a modern truck today, a lot of the skills have gone that you no longer need so you get the type that would once over have not been able to hack it.
I am not saying all drivers btw. but there does seem to be a growing number of idiots with Class 1s.

robroy:

Bertee:
Unbelievable… I thought the motorbike forums were bad at blaming car drivers.

So… If you’ve driven cars all your life but have only waited until now to go for your LGV then you ain’t a trucker?

Guess having Cat C or C+E on your ticket isn’t enough for some other “truckers” eh?

It aint newbies that are the problem, we have all got to learn… and ADAPT at the same time. It’s those that don’t adapt that are the problem they drive their trucks as they drive their cars, and in the same inconsiderate manner as many car drivers do. I think the problem is that there is not a lot of difference between driving a car and a modern truck today, a lot of the skills have gone that you no longer need so you get the type that would once over have not been able to hack it.
I am not saying all drivers btw. but there does seem to be a growing number of idiots with Class 1s.

+1,agree with that 100%