Overnight tacho?

Advise please re staying out and digicard use.
Am I supposed to remove the digicard or leave said card in on rest mode :question:

Not sure what the official line is but I don’t think it matters as both would surely record rest? I did leave it in once and forgot to change the mode which caused me all sorts of problems the next day as it didn’t think I’d had my daily rest!

As habit now, I always take mine out just in case the vehicle/card get pinched and to avoid the above cockup :wink:

either if you are sleeping in truck but remove if not

Always remember to do the correct end of shift stuff like selecting country

Often leaving it in can mean the driver forgets to do that

another1:
Advise please re staying out and digicard use.
Am I supposed to remove the digicard or leave said card in on rest mode :question:

I’ve always preferred to take the card out but some people like to leave the card in, it’s really a matter of personal choice.

As has been said if you do leave the card in, legally you should end the shift by manually inputting the end of shift country and restart the next shift by manually inputting the start of shift country.

I like to take mine out wether sleeping in the cab or not have left in mind ( when not sleeping in cab was just handed in as someone else used the lorry no I am not the 1st ) so up to you really a mate of mine who is also no here leaves his in all week without a prob does set it to rest mind

Thanks lads. :slight_smile:

another1:

:question: :question: :question: :question: :question:

animal:

another1:

So eitherway im legal.

another1:

animal:

another1:

So eitherway im legal.

Some of us are women you know :unamused: men :unamused:

animal:

another1:

animal:

another1:

So eitherway im legal.

Haha that’s you told off

noney82:

animal:

another1:

animal:

another1:

So eitherway im legal.

Haha that’s you told off

Consider myself slapped by all those boys & girls that drive for a living. :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Don’t forget to manually put in a rest if you take it out …

Always take mine out when im on a night out, park up then card out seems like I am stopped for the night once my cards out, no forgetting correct mode in the morning then if you have to put your card in.