Overnight places to stop

Is there anyother companies that provide place around the uk to park up at night instead of motorway services?

Plenty of truckstops dotted around the country. Try commercialmotor.com/truckstopmap

Ask your boss to join the SNAP scheme, the driver does not pay to park at all their sites all over the UK, you drive in, give them the number plate details, your name and the firm you work for, and that is it, the sites are secure, and range from transport yards to road side cafes.
Pick up a copy of the free mag Truck stop news, it will list truckstops, if you have a sat nav, enter the POI or postcode in it for future use.
The top places are The Hollies off the M6.
Licncoln farm cafe.Birmingham off junction 6 of the M42.
Shepshed truckstop M1. J 23.
Junction 26 Waltham Abbey M25 North london.
Bridgewater cattle market,FREE parking,cafe and free showers at the rear of the livestock building, soon pay to park with 24 hour security and a new shower block being built.
Tebay truckstop.Great homemade meals,clean showers,cafe and shop.
Avonmouth truckstop, very secure, good food and breakfasts,a short walk to the village for takeways and a hotel near the railway station for happy hour and pub grub.
Albion truckstop on the Bridgewater to Glastonbury road ,Somerset.

We use RHA members & Palletline Company’s if we’ve for a high value load on board, i.e. coke or groceries, if I’m empty I usually find a quiet corner on an industrial estate (some have got CCTV all over the place)

One of ours got his diesel nicked a few weeks ago on the A1 somewhere near Doncaster ! (I don’t know how he didn’t hear it when the Scallys popped his diesel cap off ? Must be a heavy sleeper !)

Trucker’s Handbook has a list of truckstops in the back. There’s also Truckstop News. Depending on what area you cover there’s blokes on here who’ll help you.