Overnight parking blacklisted areas

Had curtains slashed on Stafford south. Glad I didn’t pay the scanderless parking fee and certainly will not be paying the fine when it hits the Mat.

I’m long retired now, but all this was happening 50yr ago, so no change. I’ve always said “a lorry drivers worst enemy is another lorry driver, and it’s still true”. :frowning:

I got my diesel robbed about 7 years ago at the café (forget the name now) on the A1 southbound beside the BP garage at Darrington,just down from Pontefract.When the gallant boys in blue eventually appeared they reckoned about 25,000 litres of diesel was getting nicked in that area a month!!!Would not have been top of my list to park in the first place but was waiting to tip at a land rig nearby…always wiser after :frowning:

Had my curtains slashed along with two others(minimum) at Heston services west bound last night, I’m convinced it was two of our foreign friends through the night as they were walking around the park in a suspicious manner and surprisingly never had there own curtains done :imp:

Heston services east bound diesel thief brand new people carrier tank and pump in back cleared a german out in a couple of mins

South Marston outside B&Q depot, thought it would be safe on the roundabout as security cabin 200yds away. Diesel siphoned even with anti-siphon tanks.

wood73:
meadow lane, ellesmere port. had a tank of fuel stolen there!
a few caravan dwellers residing on oil site road half mile away.

Parked just round the corner from there on Stanney Mill Rd last week, had about 100 ltrs of fuel syphoned. Not Good.

Super Sausage in Northampton is no longer swamped with toms. Massive police crack down, suprising considering it’s Northamptonshire Police, the laziest force in England.
Still one or two toms, but rarely seen out and about

wood73:

Would love to see this area blacklisted but for other reasons; see my last post a few days ago on No Parking Meadow Lane, Ellesmere Port.

Has anyone been near Ferrybridge recently? Would you still avoid it?

Please can people post overnight parking areas/Truckstops where they feel it should be a blacklisted site. (thefts taking place/Damage to vehicles)
Really appreciate anyones input.
Thanks

yes ferrybridge services
had curtains slashed and at the side of me on a lamp post a sign says 24hour cctv police asked to see the video and guess what no cctv in lorry side only in main car park so a big con realy so i dont park there anymore

Kates Cabin on the A1.

Had 2 broken into here in 2 nights

super sausage, st andrews way northampton a complete ■■■■ hole and to many toms banging on your door at 2am do you want so company

wycombe wanders ,adams park ,sand ind est ,high wycombe i locked my cab but they still got my sat nav stay well clear

Harthill services easybound had curtain cut on wednesday night and thats with back door open.only about 8 motors there.

last time i parked at lymm services had my curtain slashed since barriers taken down its the worst place i parked in

The layby at Middleton Stoney, B430, Oxon. Unless you’re a brown dinosaur (Megasorass) you wont appreciate the endless cars pulling in at all hours looking for Marmite Street…
(see thread) Forest Hill Laybys on the A40 at Headington (Both directions,for people who like it from BOTH directions)

archiefrost:
last time i parked at lymm services had my curtain slashed since barriers taken down its the worst place i parked in

I try not tp park at Lymm even with a flat bed! Never had a good night and ours almost always have a smilie in the curtain.