Overnight parking, Barnstaple-Chandlers ford?

Be leaving Barnstaple after my tip tomorrow around 14.00 going to chandlers ford for a Friday morning 0700 tip, any trucks stops or safe overnight parking on the way there??
Was gonna go A303 route!

Rownhams services on the M27 very close to Chandlers Ford couldn’t give you any opinion though.

It really depends on how many hours driving you have left once you’ve tipped in Barnstaple.

Cartgate, cafe.
Podimore, burgerking
Sparkford, Mc D
Services A34 Sutton Scotney

Hoping I’ll have 3/4 hrs left when I leave Barnstaple.

If you don’t hit much traffic, you should make it to the little services at the last roundabout on the A36 from Salisbury, just before you get on to M27 if you are going that way, mind you, I think it only has around 10 parking places, so don’t know what time it gets full by

3 to 4 hours or 3 quarters of an hour?

J_K:
3 to 4 hours or 3 quarters of an hour?

If it is 3 quarters of an hour, the end of the link road won’t even be in sight.

Exactly what I thought.
I hate that road…

J_K:
Exactly what I thought.
I hate that road…

Luckily I only run the road about once per month now, but not worth the risk of speeding along it as a favourite with the camera vans.

Its a little off route but Solstess services should be within easy reach if you have 3-4 hours driving left. Five minute walk into Amesbury of you fancy a pint. Not far off track if you use the a345.

The monkeys:

J_K:
Exactly what I thought.
I hate that road…

Luckily I only run the road about once per month now, but not worth the risk of speeding along it as a favourite with the camera vans.

I’ve got a picture of me driving along that road…
Points are gone now though :unamused:

Solstice services Amesbury has a family pub/restaurant.
Kfc.
Costa.
Pizza Hut.
Mcdonalds opening soon.
Co- op in the fuel station.
Or the Shell garage down the road.Little Chef there.
Cartgate has a tidy cafe that gives priority to drivers.On the A303 near the Yeovil turn off.
Mind the Police tend to pull trucks in at Podimore services.

Mind the Police tend to pull trucks in at Podimore services.
Vosa usual haunt, so is Cartgate

J_K:

The monkeys:

J_K:
Exactly what I thought.
I hate that road…

I’ve got a picture of me driving along that road…
Points are gone now though :unamused:

Front end or REAR :wink: :wink: