Overnight parking at filling station (map wanted)

OK so I checked BPs official site out
bp.com/en_gb/on-the-road/uni … st-bp.html
And it lists everything ells they sell but it dose not list which site have overnight parking for HGVs

I think it seams mostly the be BP and Shell garages on truck roads that do it; but not all!

With most garages they’re not designated for overnight parking, just a case of if it fits then happy days

Unless its a motorway services, very few have truck parking facilities. Not even for a break! They only provide car parking for quick stops to pick up a few things and is precisely what they want. Its the shop sales that make the profit so it is in their best interest to get rid of customers so the next one can purchase shop items. Someone parking (regardless of vehicle type) for more than half an hour is exactly what they don’t want

Please don’t park up at filling stations it makes my job harder when I turn to deliver fuel .thanks

Pleased don’t deliver fuel while some of us are trying to have a break.

Well the BP on the A11 before Norwich has parking spaces for trucks
And he was most happy with me parking up over night
And the same goes for the one on the A27 just past the M27

I find if you ask nicely then most will let you park overnight if they have space where you don’t cause an obstruction. I guess it’s a kind of safety net for them knowing that someone else is there.

SteveBarnsleytrucker:
I find if you ask nicely then most will let you park overnight if they have space where you don’t cause an obstruction. I guess it’s a kind of safety net for them knowing that someone else is there.

unless you happen to be the mad man from Barnsley. :smiley:
move on stevie, YOU cant park here :smiley:

the maoster:
Pleased don’t deliver fuel while some of us are trying to have a break.

Lol !

Get a free copy of “CV Driver” magazine available at most truckstops etc.
It has most truckstops/services with postcodes for parking trucks listed on rear pages.[emoji6]

Big Truck:
Get a free copy of “CV Driver” magazine available at most truckstops etc.
It has most truckstops/services with postcodes for parking trucks listed on rear pages.[emoji6]

Nice one

johnny la tidal:
OK so I checked BPs official site out
bp.com/en_gb/on-the-road/uni … st-bp.html
And it lists everything ells they sell but it dose not list which site have overnight parking for HGVs

I think it seams mostly the be BP and Shell garages on truck roads that do it; but not all!

Handy download on the site for satnavs… got to keep collecting the nectar points you know… cheers for that :wink:

under more information it says if truck suitable
don’t list available spaces though,
for instance Nuneaton says space but not how limited.
trucks have week ended there

the map also covers Europe