Overnight parking at Excel

Anyone know if I can park overnight within Excel after loading an exhibition it will be next Friday night thanks .

There is a small parking area on the right before you drive in, If there is room. There’s a pub behinfd the hotel as well! :wink:

As stated there is a small area but the site is on lock down for the DSEI exhibition which finishes next Friday, so there is no parking there. There is a marshalling area across the dock at Silvertown where you’ll need to get pass to get in, so make sure you have photo id. You should be able to park there but it’s going to be very busy. I’ve been down there twice this week and the place is rammed. Ontop of that there are expected to be thousands of demonstrators there as well, so fun and games !

isnt there a new snap site in that area of if you can make putfleet theres a snap site on bottony way purfleet and they do park at the garage by th circus tavern but it gets full

Thanks for the replys ,sounds a nightmare ,I have the option of going in Saturday morning which may be better .

Sat would be a better option in my opinion. Have 3 coming out of there sat night and we’re still expecting delays! Good luck.