Overnight Middlesbrough please?

Hi all,

Anyone know of anywhere for overnight Middles rough please?

Got a drop Skippers Lane Industrial Estate.

Just got on the articulated, about three weeks, not done Middlesbrough before.

Had some good advice off here and a good laugh too, cheers all.

Frogz:
Hi all,

Anyone know of anywhere for overnight Middles rough please?

Got a drop Skippers Lane Industrial Estate.

Just got on the articulated, about three weeks, not done Middlesbrough before.

Had some good advice off here and a good laugh too, cheers all.

There’s cannon park , ladies of the night operate here
Truckstop on puddlers lane :question: I think that’s the road
Or u can park on tees port dock. Not sure were that estate is though so not sure were else to suggest

Don’t park round there that’s for certain… in my opinion anyway! Unless you don’t want your diesel and you fancy a lovely cab rat to keep you warm.

As for where to park, are you wanting to avoid services/truck parks or are you willing to pay (do your co’y cover it)?

Just a quite,safe estate,no window taps if poss, got family in the town,so central could be good?

The dock sounds about right then?

I’ve never parked down Tees dock but you could probably find somewhere to stop the night.
Puddlers road is one spot but not known for safety etc.
You could try going down to Riverside park industrial estates, it’s street lit but I’m not sure about cab knocking/diesel theft around there.

You park for free beside the Navigation Pub… near the football ground follow the signs for the football ground and as you turn off the A66 you will see the pub

Rikki-UK:
You park for free beside the Navigation Pub… near the football ground follow the signs for the football ground and as you turn off the A66 you will see the pub

Watch yersel, he’s after a pint…or two!

Sound, cheers for that lads, pub it is!