Overnight in stranraer

going to be in stranraer overnight tomorrow. i had a look on hgvparking.com, but they don’t list anywhere to park up there. anyone got any suggestions?

Not 100% sure, but you might be able to park in the old stena port. Or you could park in the Blackparks Ind Est.

thanks dude :slight_smile:

PM “scottishcruiser”, I think he’s based in that area.

I once parked on the front near to the port , never got any hassle from plod or anyone, that was several years ago though, still theres a few layby’s on the way in

There’s plenty of free parking on th sea front near to the harbour. Short walk across the road into the town.
The nearest one was closed last week but there’s enough by the harbour office. I see the same vehicles and they get no hassle.
There’s always a 12 year old ERF there and it’s mint.

i’ve stopped on the sea front car park many times, always plenty parked there, but also popular with the boy racers though.

The park on the sea front is closed until 9th Nov for resurfacing, not sure if you can still get into Stenas old bit, theres a lot of fencing up, I think its just for right of way to the railway station. It`s a good walk in from the industrial estate.

Can I offer my sympathies in advance. It really is at the end of the world…

ive parked down the side of aldi a few times and not a soul has bothered me.