Overnight in Poole

Any good recommendations in or around Poole to park up?

Cheers guys

The country park at St Leonards if your are coming down from Southmapton way.
Last time I stopped there it was quiet. Toilets arent all that clean (assuming they are still open overnight), but better than a layby.
Think there is a pub over the road as well.

Or if south side, then Fleets Lane industrial area, its not far from the Tesco at the Hamworthy End, you have a selection of mcdonalds, BK, KFC etc aswell.

Cheers bud what about truck stops?

Slim pickings from memory down that neck of the woods.
I think there used to be, may still be something at the docks, but wouldnt like to guarantee it.

Fleets is ok, heres the address if you have sat nav,

Willis Way
Fleet Industrial Estate
Poole
Dorset
BH15 3SU

No parking outside the docks anymore. Got moved on last time I went there by management. The cafe shuts at 2 there as well.

There’s a few empty units with parking areas on Elliot Road industrial estate (behind Lidls) on ringwood road.
There was a dutch flower motor parked up there this morning with his curtains pulled around.
A chinese, sandwich shop and small co-op just over the road, 24 hr BP a short walk away in one direction and a small pub the other.
There’s also a cafe on the industrial estate that opens at 8am and does a good breakfast.

IIRC you used to be able to park on the football ground (or was it rugby)…that was a while ago though (1995 now i think back :smiley: )

this information may be a little out of date

Hope that helps

Cheers lads just parked up near fleet not excellent already had a few big racers shooting up and down ahhh remember that was me back in the day lol

toowise:
IIRC you used to be able to park on the football ground (or was it rugby)…that was a while ago though (1995 now i think back :smiley: )

Hope that helps

There’s parking at the football ground in Bournemouth, just down the road from Boscombe town centre.

lumpygreenpoo:

toowise:

Hope that helps

There’s parking at the football ground in Bournemouth, just down the road from Boscombe town centre.

Sorry yeah it was Bournemouth :blush: :blush: :blush: Obviously IIRC should have been IIRW :smiley: :blush: :blush: