Overnight in Dublin

I have a regular drop at midnight by Dublin Airport once a week,

Did the first run last week, any thoughts where I can overnight for 9hrs (reduced break) before coming back on ferry

I am considering the Lusk services on the M1, website says they are free

Any thoughts anyone?

I was in the southbound side at lusk last week. Plenty of available parking at around 8pm. Only 20mins from airport as well

Cheers
Neilf

Cheers mate

The truck stop just round the corner from p&o
come through tunnel turn left at lights before u get to p&o down there its signed

Yes lusk is free and services in port are ok but not free,sorry don’t know cost,if only for a 9 they’ll do ok.

Yes lusk is free and services in port are ok but not free,sorry don’t know cost,if only for a 9 they’ll do ok.if going to port ,head for direction port,through tunnel,through toll immediate left down to roundabout and you’ll see it.
About 500 yards from toll booth,swing left at roundabout ,end of road right and that’s the entrance.

Much quieter at Lusk…The port is non-stop. Once bed times comes North of Dublin, you’ll have a far better rest. :sunglasses:

^this would be right

port truck stop ok its only 5 euros for up to 12 hours and 10 euros for up to 24 hours anything under 6 hours is free

Hi
I will be on a Irish Ferries sailing from Holyhead to Dublin next week, and arriving around midnight.
Is the truck stop at the port still there, or can i park up on the Irish Ferries compound ?
Or are there any other possibilities, considering I have to unload somewhere between Dublin and Naas ?

I have not been in Ireland for over 30 years, so expect it changed a bit :smiley:

The Topaz filling station in the port is here

Bald theres not many places between the Port and Naas (remember you have to come out of the port , go North to the M50 and round to the N7 exit and there s a toll to pay ) theres a couple of spots on the N7 but its hit and miss - you might as well be parked on the hard shoulder

bald:
Hi
I will be on a Irish Ferries sailing from Holyhead to Dublin next week, and arriving around midnight.
Is the truck stop at the port still there, or can i park up on the Irish Ferries compound ?
Or are there any other possibilities, considering I have to unload somewhere between Dublin and Naas ?

I have not been in Ireland for over 30 years, so expect it changed a bit :smiley:

Come out of the first gate and turn back into the port . They let you park on the left in with the trailers . Toilets by the gate . The truck stop in the port fills up early and is noisy with trucks filling up all through the night .

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk