Overnight along the A69 Hexham area?

I am looking for somewhere preferably quiet and the cheaper side of free to park for the night along the A69 near or around Hexham.
Any help much appreciated :smiley:

Free lorry park in Hexham town centre mate. Big quiet park two mins walk to pubs takeaways etc

That sounds like a plan, is it easy to find?

Cheers :smiley:

yes its easy mate follow it into hexham off a69 over river bridge by station bus park on your left just keep following by builders merchants on your right, and lorry park comes up on your right im sure its signed off the a69 sorry cant remember name of road

Thanks guys :sunglasses: think I have found it on google maps, next to a sports area :smiley:

Edit, for ref
hgvparking.com/details.aspx?!=164

:sunglasses:

Sorry mate been busy didnā€™t see your reply. Hope you found it ok. Chisholm Lane or Place iirc. Good spot mate.

Cheers FLIP, its for through the week, at home at the minute :wink:

Hi drift be careful mate because council have been charging recently donā€™t know how much but know they have donā€™t it and sometimes patrol on the other hand there are 3 big off road lay byes before you get to hexham on the 69. 1 on the hill climb just before ovington turn off 2 just before styford roundabout a68 3 just before hexham turn off hope that helps mate and thatā€™s from a local Tyne valley lad .

Cheer bud, very helpful :smiley:

Last time I parked in Hexham a driver advised me to get a ticket from the machine. He said heā€™d woken up to a parking ticket. I chanced not buying one, but stuck a note on the windscreen saying ā€œNo change for machine, please knock if payment requiredā€. No idea if it wouldā€™ve worked, but I got away with it.

I ended up on a layby, it was a nice view in the morning :laughing:

the last time i parked at the lorry park at Hexham i think it cost me about Ā£6 thats with a wagon & drag,