Overall hieght

Does anyone know the overall height of an 2002 FH12 XXL globetrotter fitted with the smallish deflector? It’ll save me a job with a ladder and big tape measure!

can you define smallish? if not it can only be a wild guess, is it on big or little wheels

The deflector will be easy for me to estimate if I can get the overall hieght of the globe.

This what your looking for■■?

http://www.volvo.com/NR/rdonlyres/23B9334C-D6BF-4B59-9839-3CFAB83CDB66/0/fh42tractor.pdf

In the small print at the bottom under Chassis Dimensions it says add 542mm for globetrotter XL, i’ll let you do the maths!!! :laughing:

Cheers Ando, thats great mate!

Borderer:
Does anyone know the overall height of an 2002 FH12 XXL globetrotter fitted with the smallish deflector? It’ll save me a job with a ladder and big tape measure!

My Volvo FH12 Globetrotter (2006) was 13ft 4" but I would check the height anyway, I went under a couple of bridges where the flap on the top of the exhaust rattled along the underside of the bridge :open_mouth:

Tiger.

Fastrantiger:

Borderer:

My Volvo FH12 Globetrotter (2006) was 13ft 4" but I would check the height anyway, I went under a couple of bridges where the flap on the top of the exhaust rattled along the underside of the bridge :open_mouth:

Tiger.

are you sure about that height? that would be over height in most of Europe as height limit is 4 meters or 13’1.5"