Over to you lot....!

dailymail.co.uk/news/article … indow.html

:laughing:

Women driving fire engines are probably almost as much of a risk to the public as the fire.

‘‘She must have seen a special offer in the shop and tried to go in’’. :open_mouth: :smiling_imp: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Less PC days. :smiley: Check out the roll angle through the lights.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y6TlCWJK … re=related

It is believed that the female firefighter may have been attempting a three-point turn during a 999 call out when she lost control of the vehicle and crashed into the shop front.

Well, let’s face it, the vast majority of them can’t even do a three-point-turn in a car in a supermarket car park without hitting something.

Whoever thought it was a good idea to let one loose in a man’s vehicle needs shooting. :wink:

I honestly know a female firefighter, but I won’t show her this because she’s scary. :open_mouth:

‘Mid-attempt she went further than expected, mounted the kerb and veered toward the shop.
‘There were two chaps sitting on the step and she had to sound the sirens and they dived out of the way at the last minute and she crashed into the shop.

Personally I would have activated the brake rather than the sirens.

Harry Monk:

‘Mid-attempt she went further than expected, mounted the kerb and veered toward the shop.
‘There were two chaps sitting on the step and she had to sound the sirens and they dived out of the way at the last minute and she crashed into the shop.

Personally I would have activated the brake rather than the sirens.

She probably preferred all the drama of making a lot of noise,putting her foot down and making them give way before she would. :smiling_imp: :laughing:

If it’s got anything other than “Morphy-Richards” or “Frigidaire” on the badge then they just haven’t got a clue :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

We all make mistakes whilst driving, but I would think their story wouldn’t be as negative to women if it was a bloke driving it, or would it?

Either way, it would be the same as a polac, a police accident, where they would need the duty inspector out to the scene plus the building inspectors. I think those engines are now fitted with CCTV but, well, we’ve all made mistakes every now and again.

And yes, women firefighters can be scary and I am sure that if you had a go a at a female trucker by suggesting she was doing a mans job and not being stuck in the kitchen I would hope you had your life insurance paid up :smiley: :smiley: Remember, a pair of high heels to the nuts can be quite debilitating :smiley:

Saratoga:
We all make mistakes whilst driving, but I would think their story wouldn’t be as negative to women if it was a bloke driving it, or would it?

We’re only joking!

Saratoga:
Remember, a pair of high heels to the nuts can be quite debilitating :smiley:

I know, I used to have a girlfriend who was into that. :wink:

Saratoga:

Either way, it would be the same as a polac, a police accident, where they would need the duty inspector out to the scene plus the building inspectors. I think those engines are now fitted with CCTV but, well, we’ve all made mistakes every now and again.

youtube.com/watch?v=G3uoVOOlT2s

But would a woman driver be able to do the job as good as this if she really must crash the thing. :open_mouth: :laughing:

Carryfast:

Saratoga:

youtube.com/watch?v=G3uoVOOlT2s

But would a woman driver be able to do the job as good as this if she really must crash the thing. :open_mouth: :laughing:

Driving on the wrong side of the bloody road as well! Foreigners, women, same thing!

Tin hat on!

Carryfast:
Women driving fire engines are probably almost as much of a risk to the public as the fire.

‘‘She must have seen a special offer in the shop and tried to go in’’. :open_mouth: :smiling_imp: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Less PC days. :smiley: Check out the roll angle through the lights.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y6TlCWJK … re=related

That video was great carryfast I have spent a fair bit of my life round poplar and canning town and I had forgot how much it has changed.

44 Tonne Ton:
Moments from death: Two men narrowly avoid being hit by out of control fire engine as it crashes into shop window | Daily Mail Online

:laughing:

my quote on that site has some bad ratings. don’t know why. :unamused:

Gearbox fault

fuse:
Gearbox fault

If they thought they could drive em they’d give em manuals like this real one not a toy. :laughing:

youtube.com/watch?v=RhjD1OSeRM8