Over the top TANG

tyronetribulations.com/2014/01/2 … scania-v8/ have read of that absolute class :smiley: :unamused: what’s your opinion lol

Pick me ribs up :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :wink: :wink: :wink:

How can anyone be that bad honestly…

tang?

Euro:
tang?

Male aged 18-28, living in north Armagh area, more psychically someone who drinks in The Famous Grouse Bar. These young men can be noticed by a Scania jacket (use to be a McElveney jacket only but in more recent years they have diversified and the jackets will have a company website on back with a Scania badge on the front right breast), a Ben shearman shirt, a Brown belt, denim jeans and a pair of super Hampton boots.
Before they gain there HGV licences they shall have done at least one season of Silags harvesting (or as they will say “the grass”). In my day there first car would have been a 306 sporting a CB Ariel (think it a golf they use now).
In the summer months they can be found at most major truck shows, they seem to hunt in packs as there is normally a number of them together, listening to Garth brooks and tri axel music. Alought there may be 7-8 of their lorries in a small area they like to congregate in on single cab sometime up to 12 of them at a time. (Bewared and be careful whilst passing them as one wrong move could lead to copious amounts of unprovoked verbal slagging to any passer by, it’s the tang equivalent to the travellers “grabbing”).
There truck, will by a V8 Scania Topline. It will have a top bar with 6 spot light, 4 spots in the visor, tassel curtains and a side pipe. A true tang will only do English fridge work and do 5 trips every two weeks. His fridge of choice will be a twin vap stepframe Gerry Adams (Grays and Adadms). "

I hope the definition covers your question!

You’re on the wrong forum with that sort of stuff, nobody here will have a clue.

Karl:
You’re on the wrong forum with that sort of stuff, nobody here will have a clue.

What tang forums are there I need a laugh lol

SCANIA730:

Euro:
tang?

Male aged 18-28, living in north Armagh area, more psychically someone who drinks in The Famous Grouse Bar. These young men can be noticed by a Scania jacket (use to be a McElveney jacket only but in more recent years they have diversified and the jackets will have a company website on back with a Scania badge on the front right breast), a Ben shearman shirt, a Brown belt, denim jeans and a pair of super Hampton boots.
Before they gain there HGV licences they shall have done at least one season of Silags harvesting (or as they will say “the grass”). In my day there first car would have been a 306 sporting a CB Ariel (think it a golf they use now).
In the summer months they can be found at most major truck shows, they seem to hunt in packs as there is normally a number of them together, listening to Garth brooks and tri axel music. Alought there may be 7-8 of their lorries in a small area they like to congregate in on single cab sometime up to 12 of them at a time. (Bewared and be careful whilst passing them as one wrong move could lead to copious amounts of unprovoked verbal slagging to any passer by, it’s the tang equivalent to the travellers “grabbing”).
There truck, will by a V8 Scania Topline. It will have a top bar with 6 spot light, 4 spots in the visor, tassel curtains and a side pipe. A true tang will only do English fridge work and do 5 trips every two weeks. His fridge of choice will be a twin vap stepframe Gerry Adams (Grays and Adadms). "

Nowt wrong with a stepframe Gerry Adams! Best fridge trailer money can buy in my opinion.

SCANIA730:

Euro:
tang?

you forgot to add that they have to constantly have the mobile glued to their right ear when driving in front of the peekaboos,despite having a Bluetooth anyway. and a bora canbe substituded for a golf without losing face. :smiley:

when god made a tang
The lord created a truck driver and is sixth day over time when an angel appeared and said hey boss you doing a lot of fuppin about on this one.
And the lord said “have you seen the spec on this order”?
This is a tang spec.He will wear shiny pair of super hampton boots. These will enhance his driving abilities. He will be fitted with night vision eyes which enables him to overtake on blind corners on the 75 and the 41.

The TANG spec will run on red bull,coffee and pro plus tablets and smoke 24 volt ■■■■. This will help him stay awake twice the length of a normal driver. When you meet this tang on the road you will be greeted with “well tang”

He has to be able to live in his truck 24hrs 7 days a week. His truck will be fitted with Tang curtains pulled over the drivers window till you can just barely see the mirrors. He will carry a picture of his truck for those lonely moments in his bunk.

A Tang uniform would include a scania jacket, a pair of jeans, he will wear a check sayst and will be fitted with a gold chain around the neck. But the chain is not a requirement but the brown boots is a must. These boots would founder you this weather.

The Angel slowly shook her head and said " brown fuppin boots" “no way”

“Its not the boots that’s causing me problems” said the lord. Its the v8 pants, jocks and socks he will wear

“Is that on the standard Tang model?” Asked the angel
The lord nodded

The Tang model will make up a story about how he got one over on the Vosa/RSA. He will tell you about the time he explained the law to them only better. Despite all he says his no.1 priority when looking for a job is not the pay. He will be more concerned about the cylinder layout of the truck.

" lord"said the angel. Touching his sleeve. " rest and work on it tomarrow

The lord said I can’t. I already have a model that can drive 500 miles a day, without incident and can raise a family of 5 without seeing them on 25 cent a mile. Running on black coffee and half eaten crap food from services.

The angel circled the Tang model truck driver very slow and ask " can it think?"

You bet said the lord. Before he gain his HGV licence he shall have done at least one season of silages or as he will call it “the grass”. In the summer months they can be found at most truck shows. The will hunt in packs as there will be a number of them together. The will so learn the art of " rolling 45’s,the bang and on the wire.

The Tang spec can reverse past the beano down the a75. Knows all the drivers on the road. " cards" don’t mind them, he will know where the Vosa/RSA are. He will tell you about the time the Vosa made him coffee. When on a boat he will be found in the VIP lounge playing pool with the cattle boys.

Finally the angel ran her finger over the boots of the tang spec… Brown boots? I told you that you were trying to put too much into this model.

The lord says. The boots are for when he goes outside of this island. He can be picked out by fellow tangs without opening his mouth… Others will know that he is a native of Ireland. You will be amazed how easy it will be to spot a fellow countryman by his boots.

The tang will were his tang gear for fallen comrades, for commitment to that piece of cloth called the uniform.

milkchurns:
when god made a tang
The lord created a truck driver and is sixth day over time when an angel appeared and said hey boss you doing a lot of fuppin about on this one.
This is a tang spec.He will wear shiny pair of super hampton boots. These will enhance his driving abilities. He will be fitted with night vision eyes which enables him to overtake on blind corners on the 75 and the 41.

The TANG spec will run on red bull,coffee and pro plus tablets and smoke 24 volt ■■■■. This will help him stay awake twice the length of a normal driver. When you meet this tang on the road you will be greeted with “well tang”

He has to be able to live in his truck 24hrs 7 days a week. His truck will be fitted with Tang curtains pulled over the drivers window till you can just barely see the mirrors. He will carry a picture of his truck for those lonely moments in his bunk.

A Tang uniform would include a scania jacket, a pair of jeans, he will wear a check sayst and will be fitted with a gold chain around the neck. But the chain is not a requirement but the brown boots is a must. These boots would founder you this weather.

“Its not the boots that’s causing me problems” said the lord. Its the v8 pants, jocks and socks he will wear

The lord nodded

The Tang model will make up a story about how he got one over on the Vosa/RSA. He will tell you about the time he explained the law to them only better. Despite all he says his no.1 priority when looking for a job is not the pay. He will be more concerned about the cylinder layout of the truck.

The lord said I can’t. I already have a model that can drive 500 miles a day, without incident and can raise a family of 5 without seeing them on 25 cent a mile. Running on black coffee and half eaten crap food from services.

The angel circled the Tang model truck driver very slow and ask " can it think?"

You bet said the lord. Before he gain his HGV licence he shall have done at least one season of silages or as he will call it “the grass”. In the summer months they can be found at most truck shows. The will hunt in packs as there will be a number of them together. The will so learn the art of " rolling 45’s,the bang and on the wire.

The Tang spec can reverse past the beano down the a75. Knows all the drivers on the road. " cards" don’t mind them, he will know where the Vosa/RSA are. He will tell you about the time the Vosa made him coffee. When on a boat he will be found in the VIP lounge playing pool with the cattle boys.

Finally the angel ran her finger over the boots of the tang spec… Brown boots? I told you that you were trying to put too much into this model.

The lord says. The boots are for when he goes outside of this island. He can be picked out by fellow tangs without opening his mouth… Others will know that he is a native of Ireland. You will be amazed how easy it will be to spot a fellow countryman by his boots.

The tang will were his tang gear for fallen comrades, for commitment to that piece of cloth called the uniform.

That was the one I was looking for mate!

Put together with great care by myself after study tangs for years

milkchurns:
Put together with great care by myself after study tangs for years

cracking :laughing:

milkchurns:
when god made a tang

The lord nodded

excellent…dead on… :smiley:

This one is a gem :laughing:

Fighter jets follow Irish Truckers

Downing street officials have confirmed that they will take direct action on Irish Truckers if they persist on using the words‘on the wire’ and ‘bang’ in everyday chat on phones or CB’s. David Cameron spokes man Stan Still said that Scotland yard released 2 Typhoon fighter jets after a number of irish trucks after Secret Service Officers went into overdrive after intercept thousands of calls

Scotland yard said that the [zb] themselves after hearing Richard Wilson talking about Jimmy Hanna. He said that Jimmy was the brave hoor for driving into London with the wire on and if he was caught on the bang he wouldn’t see day light for years to come."
Scotland yard said that the MI5 followed This irish truck from Carlisle and was getting ready to move in on it at Keele services when other officers that was listening to drivers coming from Holyhead port talking about " pulling the fuse" before heading into “London village”

Trucker David Boyle said “i was driving along the M6 motorway picking my nose and chatting to Paul Kernan on the phone when out of no where this big [zb] of a jet went flying past me and did a handbrake turn and came back up the motorway the wrong way at me”
He continued “next thing there was cars with blue lights pulling me of the road with [zb] with guns all over the place” police officer Doug Hole said they acted after they heard David say that he had " a buggy I can’t get down

MI5 have asked the Vosa to help. Vosa said that from Monday 18th March they will be asking drivers to swap from saying like “on the bang” to saying things like " having a coffee on the go" they have also confirmed they have cracked down on the word ‘wire’ by using on-foot volunteers on sailing from Ireland to main land uk telling drivers they hear using that word to tone it down a bit. Volunteer Dave from Stafford Vosa admits it’s a thankless task:

“I’ve had three slaps already. Just this morning I heard John Haughey say “that [zb] wouldnt pull the fuse on that plant” when i walked over to him he said he would drive his supers up my hole if i didn’t [zb] off. I than asked Christopher Blaney to perhaps think about using a different word and he gave me a mouthful and a dig across the jaw. It’s not worth it. Scotland yard need to be more tolerant to Irish ways of trucking.

MI5 said that these Irish lads have “no [zb] fear” after he pulled Brendan Mcelroy for saying " time for a bit of banging mucker". We had 6 heavy armed officers pull him,
Brendan said “I told them wannabe cops to [zb] off with their big fancy guns, where I come from when we take our guns out we [zb] use them mucker”

Irish Road Haulage Association said " them [zb] over there needs to settle the head a bit

That’s just the best mate, [zb] love it.

jay0:
This one is a gem :laughing:

Fighter jets follow Irish Truckers

Downing street officials have confirmed that they will take direct action on Irish Truckers if they persist on using the words‘on the wire’ and ‘bang’ in everyday chat on phones or CB’s. David Cameron spokes man Stan Still said that Scotland yard released 2 Typhoon fighter jets after a number of irish trucks after Secret Service Officers went into overdrive after intercept thousands of calls

Scotland yard said that the [zb] themselves after hearing Richard Wilson talking about Jimmy Hanna. He said that Jimmy was the brave hoor for driving into London with the wire on and if he was caught on the bang he wouldn’t see day light for years to come."
Scotland yard said that the MI5 followed This irish truck from Carlisle and was getting ready to move in on it at Keele services when other officers that was listening to drivers coming from Holyhead port talking about " pulling the fuse" before heading into “London village”

Trucker David Boyle said “i was driving along the M6 motorway picking my nose and chatting to Paul Kernan on the phone when out of no where this big [zb] of a jet went flying past me and did a handbrake turn and came back up the motorway the wrong way at me”
He continued “next thing there was cars with blue lights pulling me of the road with [zb] with guns all over the place” police officer Doug Hole said they acted after they heard David say that he had " a buggy I can’t get down

MI5 have asked the Vosa to help. Vosa said that from Monday 18th March they will be asking drivers to swap from saying like “on the bang” to saying things like " having a coffee on the go" they have also confirmed they have cracked down on the word ‘wire’ by using on-foot volunteers on sailing from Ireland to main land uk telling drivers they hear using that word to tone it down a bit. Volunteer Dave from Stafford Vosa admits it’s a thankless task:

“I’ve had three slaps already. Just this morning I heard John Haughey say “that [zb] wouldnt pull the fuse on that plant” when i walked over to him he said he would drive his supers up my hole if i didn’t [zb] off. I than asked Christopher Blaney to perhaps think about using a different word and he gave me a mouthful and a dig across the jaw. It’s not worth it. Scotland yard need to be more tolerant to Irish ways of trucking.

MI5 said that these Irish lads have “no [zb] fear” after he pulled Brendan Mcelroy for saying " time for a bit of banging mucker". We had 6 heavy armed officers pull him,
Brendan said “I told them wannabe cops to [zb] off with their big fancy guns, where I come from when we take our guns out we [zb] use them mucker”

Irish Road Haulage Association said " them [zb] over there needs to settle the head a bit

Another put together by myself

can i ask why the ■■■■ did you ‘study’ tangs

@ milkchurns keep making them please. As a louth man I’ve come across plenty of tangs and you have them to a tee :wink: