Over night parking Penrith

Hi,
I’ve visited the site before but never posted. I’m going to be parking over night in Penrith hope to be finished around lunchtime apart from Penrith truck stop wondering if anyone know’s to anything handy to stop I’ll be doing a trailer change early am. Many thanks in advance.

industrial estate postcode CA11 9BN.

future reference google hgvparking.com and enter where you wish to park it will come up with any local industrial esates, laybys , truck stops ect.

can click the link for a postcode or directions and read reviews on the area. or see what amenities are around.

Thanks for that Stacks I’ll give it a go :smiley:

Dougs Diner Gilwilly estate next time you are there mate.
Excellent home cooked food, meal voucher, showers, 24 hr bog, short walk into town.
Highly recommend it.
Past Truckstop on rhs to top of hill, right at r.about, left r.about left fork, it is next to NFT yard 100 yds on rhs.

robroy:
Dougs Diner Gilwilly estate next time you are there mate.
Excellent home cooked food, meal voucher, showers, 24 hr bog, short walk into town.
Highly recommend it.
Past Truckstop on rhs to top of hill, right at r.about, left r.about left fork, it is next to NFT yard 100 yds on rhs.

+1…and usually full of mad paddys so you may need an interpreter if your not fluent in tangtalk. :smiley:

It’s being taken over by new owners this week.
I just hope they don’t ■■■■ it up by using cheap meat, frozen chips, and general crappy food as a lot do when they take over good reputation places.
I’ll give it a go next week and let you know.

update on Dougs Diner…tried to visit last week, new owners have changed the name to Annies Kitchen and in their infinite wisdom changed the opening hours. Now only open from 8am to 2pm . You can still park overnight but everything including the toilets is locked up !