Over Night Parking near Dover

Hello all.
I have an early drop in Dover on Friday morning, any recommendations for parking up near Dover.

Thanks for your help

Dave

Depends on how close you want to be. Oakdene café off the M26 at Wrotham. Failing that . . Calais :bulb:

" Failing that . . Calais :bulb:"

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Thanks

Dover Truckstop? CT16 2HQ. Quite expensive as I recall, £27ish quid maybe? Then again, any parking down that way will be expensive I guess.

Until January when therell be loads of free parking :laughing:

toonsy:
Dover Truckstop? CT16 2HQ. Quite expensive as I recall, £27ish quid maybe? Then again, any parking down that way will be expensive I guess.

Until January when therell be loads of free parking [emoji38]

To the truck driver: free!

To the UK tax payer: £705 million-ish

If you don’t need facilities you used to be able to park on Pike Road industrial estate at Tilmanstone, about 3-4 miles out of Dover but I’m not sure if you still can.

In general it’s a very difficult part of the world to park a truck for the night.

Harry Monk:
If you don’t need facilities you used to be able to park on Pike Road industrial estate at Tilmanstone, about 3-4 miles out of Dover but I’m not sure if you still can.

In general it’s a very difficult part of the world to park a truck for the night.

Can still get a couple on there but need to be very early

Not that near Dover, but whenever I’m at the far end of Kent I park on Westwood Ind Est. It’s a couple of miles north from Ramsgate, and has pubs, takeaways & supermarkets all within a 10 min walk.

The old ( Now shut ) hover port in Folkestone used to a favourite stop over, town close by, nightclubs etc .
I used to park on a quiet residential street in Folkestone, never had any bother from curtain twitchers .

Tarmaceater:
The old ( Now shut ) hover port in Folkestone used to a favourite stop over, town close by, nightclubs etc .
I used to park on a quiet residential street in Folkestone, never had any bother from curtain twitchers .

There used to be a cracking spot under the cliffs at Margate too. 5 min walk to the town centre. They closed it about 15 years ago I think.

Just don’t park near the white cliffs of Dover or you might end up waking up in the sea as it’s all croading, according to a video that’s on line

Born Idle:

Tarmaceater:

There used to be a cracking spot under the cliffs at Margate too. 5 min walk to the town centre. They closed it about 15 years ago I think.

As far as I’m aware, you can still park on All Saints Industrial Estate in Margate which is a couple of minutes’ walk to the seafront and maybe 10 minutes’ walk to the town centre.