Over 45s medical

Google Doctors on Wheels, they are a lot cheaper than a GP, you have to arrange to meet them , they use a campervan and are in different areas over the course of the week. All perfectly legit .

philberg182:
Google Doctors on Wheels, they are a lot cheaper than a GP, you have to arrange to meet them , they use a campervan and are in different areas over the course of the week. All perfectly legit .

or click HERE for the cheap medicals thread

Does the DVLA sent you a reminder when you need a medical ■■? and do you have to have a medical every 5yrs after your first one ■■? thanks

TTX boy:
Does the DVLA sent you a reminder when you need a medical ■■? and do you have to have a medical every 5yrs after your first one ■■? thanks

Yes and yes, you get sent the reminder and the forms about 6 weeks before the first one is due and then the same before the next one five years later.

Guys many many thanx for all your replys & advice,ROG, WTF? how after 19,000 + posts can u rmbr the post i sent after passing me cat c. As it happens me entitlement doesn’t expire till sept 2013

if you are require to take a medical then you should get a letter from the DVLA to your UK driving licence address reminding you