Outside lane dartford bridge

Y dose no one use the out side lane on the dartford bridge,used to be restrictions but were removed, it is an A road, its the same on the tunnle approch ,the signs tell you you can use it but nobody does

i think you will find its for those above the normal heights…other than that, i dont kbnow, can wait for them to build a new bridge, and use the tunnel for hazchem.

I used it last week :smiley:

Im waiting for, you cant do that , thats y we get a bad name brigade

Same reason I don’t use inside lane… Scared of heights :cry:

truckyboy:
i think you will find its for those above the normal heights…other than that, i dont kbnow, can wait for them to build a new bridge, and use the tunnel for hazchem.

What? [emoji848]

I’ve used it a few times when going home from Purfleet solo and lanes 1,2&3 are all full of cars doing 45 ish.
The A282 is probably my least favourite road anywhere, everyone’s lane discipline seems to go completely to ■■■■ over that bridge for some reason

Its only for Irish lorries that are late for the boats in Dover or the train . Car drivers being the idiots that they are have taken this lane over and are using it against all the regulations . Its going to change though - the Irish lads are having a whip round and hiring a snow plough for the next 3 months to sort it out . :slight_smile:

always use it,get nob heads telling me I cant I say read the highway code,then told theres an mway at end of bridge again I tell them its a mile from bridge ■■■■ heads

vonmax:
always use it,get nob heads telling me I cant I say read the highway code,then told theres an mway at end of bridge again I tell them its a mile from bridge ■■■■ heads

Once Boris gets the sack I reckon you’d be spot on for the job with your diplomacy skills mate! :smiley: