Outlaws - Kings of the rigs

Got a copy of ‘Kings of the Rigs’ last week and watched it…Very good…Should be more of these type of programs about instead of that Stobart and yankie stuff clogging up our TV’s…

Just watched the vid on here. Were all the drivers at the truckstop actors? cos I did not see a single high vis in there. :unamused:

SWEDISH BLUE:
Just watched the vid on here. Were all the drivers at the truckstop actors? cos I did not see a single high vis in there. :unamused:

That was made years ago,you can tell how much they enjoyed the job, just shows how much ‘health & safety’ has encroached on our lives. Can’t do much now without the ubiquitous ’ no win, no fee’ ambulance chasers. Don’t know how we survived before…Sorry, I’ll get off my soapbox now.

I know how much they enjoyed the job back then, I started driving 7.5s in 1971 when things were good. Advanced to Class 3 38 years ago. It has gone downhill since then, just like the wages

Is the full video up on youtube or the the Internet anywhere?

Can anyone remember the Outlaws program that featured 3 owner drivers (bellow)

Graham Cordiner
Kay Phillips
Chris ‘Squeaker’ Harriott

Was any more than one made? Has anyone got this on VHS/DVD at all (in full)? Anybody got the music or know what the music on it was?

Im looking to try and get my hands on this Program. Aired on the Discovery channel a while back now…

Thanks

i remember watching it first time round.
wasnt kays cab full of frilly curtains and stuff. :blush:
it was a good programme but ive never seen it on video.

DOES ANYONE ELSE REMEMBER THIS :question:

kay had the frilly curtains.
graham was from peterhead,and his truck had won plenty of trophies from shows etc.
chris seemed a bit of a wide boy, made me laugh :slight_smile:

I remember watching it. Graham Cordiner’s name came up on another thread recently, he was the guy with a shower in his Scania.

i know you are on about a true life video, but does anyone remember:
the brothers?
dogfood dan & the carmarthen cowboy?
truckers?
bj & the bear?
movin on?

cheers
paul

Sadly FBM I remember all of them. :blush: :blush: :wink:

Sorry about the bump, but has anyone found/got a copy of this “outlaws” program. I remember seeing this YEARS ago and would love to add it to my collection and see it again.

jesus 8 years…thats not a bump its a multi vehicle pile up :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

toowise:
jesus 8 years…thats not a bump its a multi vehicle pile up :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Here’s a bit of it. Mullets ahoy :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

On sale Ebay “Kings of the rigs”

for infon on TV and Films tery IMDB

swinging in the trailor no hi viz

crikey i was at graham cordiners garage yesterday for a tyre repair

I remember this…i have a copy of it on VHS…

saw this in my mid teens remember thinking cant wait to do that,
wonder what they are all doing now,