Outlaws: Kings of the Rigs Documentry

Has anyone managed to get a copy?remember watching it as a kid.would love to see it again!

here you go laddies , you tube link below.

youtube.com/watch?v=OnmMONItN7U

I bought a copy of this on DVD for £3.00 in 2012 from a guy on e-Bay who sold trucking dvds. His e-mail address was john.mclaughlan2@ntlworld.com I don’t know if he is still selling them though.
In regards to Chris Harriott, he is still around and working for the local Ford main dealer here in Weston-super-Mare. I know this as his son Mike (who was shown as a baby in the video) has been going out with my grand-daughter for the last 2 years. When I found out Mike’s surname was Harriott I asked if his dad was Chris and he confirmed he was the same guy. I worked with Chris on the buses in Weston before he got his class 1 and became an owner/driver.
Les.

Heres the Ebay link:

ebay.co.uk/itm/KINGS-OF-THE- … 5b0c94851d

xjrv8:
Heres the Ebay link:

If you go on the pro drivers section its just been put on ,ive asked for to be moved over so you lads can have a watch.

seth 70:

xjrv8:
Heres the Ebay link:

If you go on the pro drivers section its just been put on ,ive asked for to be moved over so you lads can have a watch.

The topic is named,[this is pretty much how i remember it];

Lord above! Nights out in Lesmahagow!! We really knew how to live back then!

David

Would anyone happen to have a copy of the above documentry that was shown in the 90’s about owner drivers, it included Graham cordiner in his scania that CDC now own?

hi,
yes i have it on video tape,i watched it last night,certain parts of it make you cringe now!don’t know what to make of the scouse tanker driver having a night out in lesmahagow???the piece about graham cordiner’s 143 was good though.
regards andrew

I think I vaguely remember seeing that on tv a long time ago. Is there a bit with Mr Cordiner swinging on a strap inside his trailer?

mechanic77:
I think I vaguely remember seeing that on tv a long time ago. Is there a bit with Mr Cordiner swinging on a strap inside his trailer?

I have a copy of this as well…you are right about him swinging on a strap inside his trailer.

any chance of a copy of this never seen it will gladly pay for one if thats possible cheers

Any of the guys that have a copy is there any chance I would be able to have a copy of this? I would pay you of course.

if it can be copied on to a dvd i would be up for a copy.

i wouldn’t mind a copy too

thanks
gaz

Hiya lads I have a mate with a really good setup where he can transfer vidio tape onto discs if that helps,He dose it on a big scale if you
know what i mean.
John.

Couldnt put it up on a file share could he.? :smiley:

I have it on video too. Whatever happened to the owner driver chris marriot? He seemed to disappear after that.

hjohn:
I have it on video too. Whatever happened to the owner driver chris marriot? He seemed to disappear after that.

Last i heard,he was a salesman for a motorbike shop in weston super mare.

I have a dvd player which can re record video to dvd…but the last ones i did for somebody,they didn’t work. :unamused: