outback truckers

new series starting on channel 5 end of the week i think. who would like to drive the outback when heavy rain makes the road disapear in front of you! looks a good series, at least the wagons are not green colour for a change.

and the bird on there i would defo smash her back doors in :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

daf430:
new series starting on channel 5 end of the week i think. who would like to drive the outback when heavy rain makes the road disapear in front of you! looks a good series, at least the wagons are not green colour for a change.

Have a look at couchtripper.com first 5 episodes uploaded.

couchtripper.com/forum2/viewtopic.php?p=106812

I thought it was on quest ?

Its on wed on quest at 9pm

sorry, thought it was on channel 5. between eddies elfs, ice road bandits, hell roads etc its hard to keep up!

worth watching just for the trucks, probably a much bull as that stobart program.

Snow day here and just watched a couple of episodes , not bad at all , glad to see their grid roads turn into hell after some rain just as ours do during spring melt . also been dragged out be graders on occasion :unamused:

Ice Road Tossers is rubbish , let alone by comparison , can’t comment on the green death ads as haven’t seen them . Yeap I’ll watch more of the Outback Truckers no worries .

rearaxle:
Couchtripper ::

thanks for the link,great series, :astonished: :smiley:

women drivers ruddy nuts